Chapter 18 - Battle of Shiganshina part 2

Emma's pov

" Does this mean we have to defeat the Colossal Titan right now? "  What were we gonna do , the Colossal titan was torching everything in it's path , every single building around it was on fire yet one of those could be ours. " The river , were moving to the river. Everyone get on Eren. " Everyone hung on Eren as we made are way to the flowing river , the heat suddenly felt very intense which didn't help since the fire was getting very too close. All I could think about at the moment was Levi , he many not be my top priority yet I was worried. He's on the other side of the wall , fighting the dangerous beast titan and all the other titans on that side , by himself and a few other squads who are the amateurs. " Yell Eren , we can't let Bertholdt get any closer to that wall! " Eren roared out which caused it to distract him , he glared at us before turning back to the wall , instantly getting closer. Is Hanije's squad dead? They were all close to Bertholdt when he turned , they might all be gone? They were all bickering about what to do , Bertholdt was closing in on the wall , the steam prevented us to get close from the heat and we were most likely the only squad left in the walls. " Now everyone scatter! " I tried to get free from Eren's palm, yet he didn't let me go. " Eren what are you doing! " I yelled , I could get free. The steam Bertholdt erupted was now closer , my body felt more hotter even in Eren's palm. I couldn't tell what was happening but yet I had a little whole to see Eren running towards Bertholdt before attempting to move his leg back. 

" I'm so dead. " I muttered , my eyes almost bulging out of my head once both Eren and I were launched in the air by a kick from the Colossal titan. We were thrown into the wall , Eren's palm that had me in it hung open on the other side of the wall. His whole body weakened before I felt  myself slipping . I tried grabbing onto his skin before my whole body fell. A loud scream echoed threw out the area. My body slowly slowly getting closer to the ground. My arm ended up getting tangled with my cape , preventing me from using my 3DM. I freaked out once more , I'm so gonna die. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the impact. I heard the wind of 3DM near me making me believe I was closer to the ground now. " Don't ever fucking scare me like that! " I ever so slowly opened my eyes , instantly met with the stone cold eyes of Levi. 

He slowly let me down to the ground , my hands were shaking so much. Fear was rushed threw me , like ripples when skipping a rock threw a pond. " I thought I was dead. " I touched my hair , running my palm threw it , I felt alive? I collapsed to my knees , why did I feel so useless? Eren didn't let me do anything but instead trapped me in is titan grip. I covered my eyes with my hands as tears flooded my eyes, I feel so weak. " Stop acting like a baby and tell us what's happening over there. " Levi had said , I weakly glanced up at him suddenly feeling embarrassed to look at him with a weakened expression. " I don't know myself , Hanije's squad was trapped up with the blast from Bertholdt , Eren wouldn't let me fight so he kept me protected in his titan hand. He must've forgot to let me go because the next thing I know I was falling from the wall. Every building in there is getting torched up by Bertholdt. I don't know what to do! " Levi lent down to my level , he took out his hand with a small small smile. " Come on brat , your fighting with me. " I looked at him with shock , h-he really wants me to fight with him? 

I hesitated before taking my hand in his. " We'll fight the Beast titan. " I gasped , how the hell were we gonna get close to that thing. The Beast titan kept throwing rocks , it made me jump and goosebumps appear on my arms when the rocks kept hitting the area. All the scouts around us were panicking. " Our comrades are watching us. They want to know the objective is that they forfeited their lives for. " I looked down at what Erwin said , it's true. Everyone that sacrificed their lives for humanity is here , watching over us from the stars. Petra , Gunther , Oluo , Eld , Gelgar , Nanaba , Mike , Marco , Nifa , Hannes. So many people are counting on us , so many people wanna come back home . I drew my swords , I'm not regretting this , I need to stay strong. I felt my emotion flood out of my body , it's time to fight for my life. " No matter what way , I'm coming back home. " Erwin quickly told everyone the plan , a whole suicide plan to sacrifice themselves for humanity. 

Levi and I got into are positions to fight. Both Levi and I got into are spots , we looked at one another from far away awaiting fro the signal before both him and I went on a rampage. We killed the line of titans leading up to the Beast titan. I focused on the titans more than my dying comrades , I need to survive this. For Eren , for Levi , and for humanity. The Beast titan kept throwing rocks at my fallen comrades , only a few remained. Both Levi and I were now closing in on the Beast titan who was clueless about his now dead titan army. Levi and I gave each other a signal then latched areselfs to the titan. 

That's the end hope you all liked it! 
Bye my Unicorns XOXO