Chapter 35 - Taking me home?

" Don't touch me you asshole! " I backed myself into the corner of my room, it was about a week later and here I was cornered by Reiner. " I'm just getting you to Denise. " He threw up his hands in frustration and yelled out.  We were here fighting for 10 minutes but yet it felt like an eternity. " Tough, I don't wanna go anywhere with you. " I crossed my arms over my chest and lowered myself to the ground. I puffed my cheeks out and sat on the floor crisscrossed applesauce, I stared up at Reiner with a poker face. He rolled his eyes and reached out to grab my arms. " Step back! I'm only going to Denise if Zeke takes me there! " Reiner gritted his teeth and turned towards the door, he breathed out, I could see him glancing at me from the corner of his eye. " One day, your gonna have to forgive me, little Yeager. " I watched as he walked out the door head hung low while he stared at the ground. I froze as I heard that name, that's what Reiner always called me. I-i haven't heard that name, In a long time. I sucked down my breath and attempted to calm my nerves, tears threatened to spill from my eyes, it felt like someone was sitting on my chest making me unable to breathe. I sunk against the wall, cupping my knees to my chest and staring at the door. 

I felt like a lamb surrounded by a pack of wolfs. Unable to fight without getting stabbed back badly. " Emma, you can't be calling for me every time we take you to Denise. " I rolled my eyes and looked away, I only called for him three times, I've only been to the lab four times so what's the big deal. " Maybe you should've figured it out by now, I don't trust Reiner enough to go anywhere with him. He can go eat shit for all I care. " Zeke breathed out and sat in front of me, laying his hands in his lap. " Why can't you learn to trust him again? " Is he serious, he manipulated me and all my friends, he killed my parents and was responsible for thousands of deaths. " He killed my fucking parents and acted like my friends for years, what the hell do you think? " I scoffed, they were really pissing me off, a lot. I'm just counting down the days until Levi comes, just someone to take me away from this hellhole. 

" You have to learn to trust him just until we take you home. Then you wouldn't have to deal with him. " I perked up at his voice, taking me home? As in home home? "You're taking me home! When! " 

" We have to get the boat ready than were going home. " I curved my eyes and stared at him, the boat? " We're going home? " 

Surprise, this is with Levi and the others. 

" He's been passed out for hours. " I whispered over to Hanije, both Hanije and I stared over at Captain Levi. He laid face down on his desk, six bottle's of alcohol sat on top of the desk. His office reeked of an unknown odor, and his office looked like it hasn't been cleaned in days. " Eren, you know we're doing out best to find Emma. " I scoffed and looked over at Hanije, doing their best? Captain Levi is drunk and sleeping on his desk, Emma has been gone for a week and two days and everyone else is doing absolutely nothing to find her. If we were doing our best, Emma would be here brightening up the base and laughing with Armin, Mikasa and I by her side. " At this point, Levi might die of alcohol poisoning. " I glared over at Hanije and stomped past her. 

" Levi you need to eat. " I shuck Levi's arms and pushed the trash away from his desk. Levi groaned out and opened his tired eyes. " Have you found her yet? " I placed the tray of food on his desk and shuck my head. Levi really hasn't taken it well, he blamed himself for everything. He was lucky he survived the surprise attack but we aren't sure if Emma did. We have heard nothing from her, nothing from the kidnappers and we have nothing from where she was taken. " Were working on it. " Levi turned the others way and groaned out again. " Wake me up when you find her. " I frowned down at him, the paperwork was starting to pile up and trash was overflowing his waste bin. " You need to get up and eat Levi. " He pushed the tray away, the tray landing on the floor and spilling the soup all over the wood. " What would Emma think if she saw you like this! " I just couldn't believe this, I've never seen him act like this, not at all. " She Isn't here Four-eyes! " Levi sat up and slammed his fist against the desk, yelling out his breath reeking of whiskey. " Were finding her! Don't blame for something you didn't know was gonna happen! " 

" Tch! I have to blame myself! I told her I was gonna keep her safe! An-d, I-i didn't get to tell her I loved her when I had the chance! " 

The tea has been spilled!
The story is ending soon! 
Bye my unicorns XOXO