Chapter 15 - "Then who did I eat? "

Emma's pov

" Tell me this , have you ever suddenly felt a power awaken inside you? " Levi had asked Mikasa , they for some odd reason were talking about Kenny the Riper as well as the Ackerman name. Which all three Levi , Mikasa and Kenny shared. It took a minute for Mikasa to respond. " I have , it happened right after Emma got stabbed in that house. " Everyone in the cart was looking at me , I smiled at them then sunk myself into the corner. " You got stabbed? " Hanije asked , I nodded. This happened when we were younger and saving Mikasa from those kidnappers. I lifted up my shirt to reveal the big permanent scar. " Yeah , I got stabbed. Thank god dad got there when he could or I would probably be dead right now. " Mikasa looked at me then looked away shamefully. " I have , this has happened for Kenny Ackerman as well. Suddenly out of nowhere he felt an absurd amount of strength surging threw him and in that moment he knew just what he needed to do and it's happen to me too. " Everyone looked around at each other , where was this taking us? Soon enough we made are way inside the chapel , by the secret basement door , ready to get my brother back. " Is everyone here ready , cause you're all about to get your hands dirty. " Each one of us stayed quiet , not saying a single word uttered between us.

Levi kicked the door open with very much aggressiveness , we rolled the barrels down then rushed in. Sasha blowing up the barrels with the fire arrows she had. " Thirty five total , in the upper parts of the pillars. Continue with the plan , we'll take them all out right here! " We all scattered threw out the ice looking cavern , zooming threw the air and attacking any enemy on sight. It felt nice to be on the 3DM again , I felt free. I managed to wound some of the many people there , even though I felt empathy. I needed to do this , for Eren. Connie cornered by two people , him being able to take out one. The other aimed her gun at him right before I zoomed down from a pillar and sliced the female , that was way too close. After most of the people were out more by the entrance I helped an joined Levi and Mikasa's side , us three were attacking at a remarkable rate. Faster than any eye could see , while Levi was too busy with Kenny both Mikasa and I went after the female with the blond hair. Attacking her , taking turns at trying to stun her. Than was until Hanije showed up , she started taunting the female on her aim. It took seconds for Hanije to be wide open and be scouted as the next target , I couldn't let Hanije get wounded as well. Without even thinking of the effect I pushed Hanije out of the way , letting the metal shoot me right in the shoulder. The metal was still connected to a wire , the female used the wire to make my body collide with the crystal like substance the walls were covered of. I felt my whole body go weak , the wind getting knocked out of me and the sudden pain from the bullet wound hurt like hell, my back hurt as well from the affect of hitting the pillar. I attempted to receive the air I lost back which resulted in me wheezing and coughing , my vision became blurred , the sight of my comrades surrounding me and yelling mumbled words made me almost forget what we were doing.

My head spun which made me stumble when I tried crawling to my knees , my hearing was getting back to normal the sound of my comrades asking if I was okay fulled the air. " I'm fine , I'm fine get Eren please. " I managed to breath out , I attempted to stand up which resulted in me falling into Armin. Why do I have to be useless in a time like this? " You are most definitely not fine. Armin , Moblit get her out of here. " Armin and Moblit helped me stand then started off to the exit , everyone else went to save Eren and Historia. It took awhile with are slow walking to exit the chapel only to have it turned to rubble. " Armin? I'm tired. "

Time skip

Why was everything so loud? Why does it feel like I'm moving? I opened my eyes to find the sky above me dark , flooded with clouds. The scenery seemed to be moving around me , I blinked once then twice then took the effort to get up. " Your up! " I snapped my head to the side to find Eren sitting there , a small smile on his face. " Eren! " I struggled to get to my feet , as I did I ran over to Eren , trying not to fall on the carriage. Once reaching him , I sat beside him and pulled him into a huge hug. " Wow you got stronger , didn't you get shot? " Wait! I almost forgot about that! Why doesn't my arm hurt? I lifted my shirt to my right arm , and nothing. Other than the blood that stained the tan shirt , no bullet wound. " Emma I need to tell you something. " Eren started explaining Historia and dad and how we came to be titans but the only question I still had was. " If you ate dad , then who did I eat? "

That's the end bye my Unicorns XOXO