Chapter 9 - The Female Titan's identity

Emma's pov

" Emma I'm sorry. "Annie said , she smiled slightly before pricking her finger on the spike that was attached to the ring. A huge bright yellow light appeared and the huge flash on lightning flew down from the sky. " Get back! " Mikasa took hold of the back of are cloaks and dragged us farther into the hallway. " Run! " Mikasa yelled , Annie's huge titan hand reached into the slim hallway. " How did she injure herself? " Armin asked , I took a glance at him before speaking. " There was a blade in her ring , she used it to cut herself. " Armin gritted his teeth then looked ahead in shame. " So it was that simple. "

" We carry on with plan B , fight Annie. " I muttered. Soon enough scouts appeared on the other side of the tunnel yelling. " Did the plan fail? " They asked , Armin quickly answered back telling them to carry on with plan B. That was until the ceiling above us was ambushed and the whole ceiling started collapsing. " She's blocking are escape path , even is we use are 3DM we wont be able to escape , she's right there. " Armin said , that was true. She stood right above the hole , waiting fro the perfect moment to snatch Eren. " I'll do something. " Eren held out his hand as all 3 of us stood around him , he took one glance at all of us before biting down on his hand. Instead of turning nothing happen which left Eren with a bloody hand. " Shit not now. " Eren collapsed to his knees holding his bloody hand. " Eren you need an exact goal , visualize turning , helping everyone.  " I placed my hand on his shoulder then sat on my knees next to him and Mikasa. "I have a plan. " God dammit Armin , always the one to come up with the plan. " Mikasa , Emma and I will fly out of the hole at the exact same time. That means she's gonna have to chose one of us to deal with. Take that chance to escape the rout she doesn't chose , we can't fight her in are bodies. " 

"If this doesn't work , either we die or , or I can turn. " Armin and Mikasa looked at me wide eyed. " You'd do that? " Mikasa asked , I nodded my head. I'm not letting anymore people get killed , even if I get killed trying. " Let's go. " I hugged Eren before standing up. " Don't get yourself killed. " I smiled at him then started walking down the hallway with Mikasa and Armin. We stood outside the hole as I glanced at Eren one more time , he stared back at us them bit his hand , we took the chance and flew out of there. As all the rubble from the tunnel went flying and the sudden surprise of Eren changing , I didn't take the chance to realize a huge rock went flying my way. In a split second the rock took me out making me have a huge impact into the ground. I tried sitting up but my vision was getting blurry then I felt something much like liquid leak down my forehead. " Emma , Emma can you get up? " I blinked once then twice to realize the figure of Hanije standing in front of me. " Yeah I'm fine. " I murmured , she touched my forehead making me flinch at the sudden pain coming from the now bleeding wound. " Here , were flying over there. " I nodded my head once I got my vision back to normal. Once we landed on a building far away from the two fighting titans , she made me sit down on the roof before applying a bandage to my head. " Your lucky I saw you , Shorty would kill me if something happened to you. "

" I don't need that , titan remember? I pointed to myself as steam started appearing from my wound. " Wowwww , now that's cool! " Hanije smiled widely and gave me her all to famous scary smile.  " Well anyway , I gotta get on the battle field. " I stood up then drew my swords. " I'm fine really , I'll catch up with you later. Thank you. " I used my 3DM and flew towards the others who were heading towards the Annie. " Aim for her feet to stun her , she can't get over the wall. " She attempted to attack the scouts behind her before I flew at an unbelievable amount  of speed and cutting the tissue on her ankles. She trampled over her feet and fell down to the ground. " Nice job Emma. " A scout said , I smiled at the other cadets then swooped down and landed on a roof of a building. " Traps are ready. " Another cadet said , I nodded then got up as well did the others. Annie struggled to get up as well then started running again. " We gotta lead her. " I flew in front of her and started waving my swords around. " Are you just needing Eren , or me two? " I yelled , I smirked at the titan. Her expression changed then she started running straight in my direction. I went flying threw the air on my 3DM towards the first set of traps , where Moblit was. 

Before I could do anything a huge rawr was heard from behind us , I glanced slightly back to find Eren hot on Annie's tail. Annie's eyes widened then she turned around and got into her well known fighting stance , I remember during training she taught me some of her moves. I wonder if she even considered me a friend more than just an acquaintance , I did eat dinner with her sometimes , I trained with her a lot , we talked sometimes , she taught me her fighting moves almost every day and well she would even approach me if she had a problem which was shocking. 

" I'll let Eren deal with this

" I'll let Eren deal with this. " I landed on a nearby roof and watched the fight that was about to go down. Eren's fighting has improved since yesterday when they fought , he's more confident and he's actually scoring some hits. Makes me wonder if I'd have to jump in like yesterday? After they fought for a good 3 minutes , Annie was off running again. I instantly went flying next to her as she started swatting the cords from are 3DM. As she reached the side of the wall , she hardened her fingertips and started climbing the now cracked wall. I flew fast by her fingers and cut her fingertips off , making her fall back on the concrete. " I'm sorry. " I looked her in her blue eyes while her mouth was hung open. Eren held Annie close to the ground as the scouts fished her out of the nape. Her eyes were closed and the tissue and muscle was attached to her clothes and face. Eren reached his huge titan hand to achieve Annie but instead we were met with a huge bright light coming from Annie's skin, as Eren's hand collided with Annie he pulled her out of the titan skin where her whole body was cover in a crystal like substance. 

That's the end , hope you didn't find it boring!
Bye my Unicorns XOXO