Chapter Two

I was looking at my timetable and saw that I had history

I was looking at my timetable and saw that I had history. I groaned and saw that Taehyung came.

"Hey kookie, what's wrong?" She ask, sucking her lollipop.

"I can't be bothered with history, I want to have English instead." I whined, Taehyung pulled the lollipop out of her mouth and blink.

"English sucks through, and you are lucky. You have Jimin with ya! I'm by myself doing stupid Spanish." Taehyung muttered, making me smile a bit.

"Taehyung, I'm a nerd so I'm fine with English and I'm glad I have Jimin with me." I said, Taehyung put the lollipop back in her mouth and wave 'goodbye' to me.

I walk to history and started to look for a seat. I saw that Jimin is sitting next to a guy, something about that makes me sick. I sat near the windows, hut I still watch Jimin.

I saw Jungkook coming in watch me sitting next to Jinhyung

I saw Jungkook coming in watch me sitting next to Jinhyung. The playboy in our school. He's always trying to get in me and Taehyung's pants, but he doesn't know that the two of us a lesbians.

I saw Jungkook sitting near the window making me sad. I wish Jinhyung sits someplace else.

"Why is my babygirl upset?" Jinhyung ask, putting his arms around me.

"Let go of me, I don't like you and I never will." I said as he laughs.

"Don't tell me bullshit princess, you love me and maybe Taehyung." He said, making me gag.

"Taehyung doesn't even have an interest in anyone." I said, he moves his hand to my thick thighs.

"Move your yucky hands. I don't want to get a disease." I said as he slaps my thigh.

"Don't be cheeky to your daddy babygirl." He smirk, I moved my thighs away from him.

"Don't call me that and I'll never call you that." I said as I saw Jungkook reading the same book.

I smiled as I saw her round glasses fitting perfectly on her face. Her beautiful red hair shining from the sun. I'm pretty sure I love Jungkook.

"What are you staring at?" Jinhyung ask, I sighed and put my head in the table.

"Were you staring at the new nerd?" Laughs Jinhyung, making me angry. Taehyung knows that I'm scary when I get mad because I rarely do.

"Watch that moth of yours." I said as he smirk.

"Why? I'm just saying the truth, have you seen her? She has red hair and she read books. She's a weird, fat girl." He laughs, I lost it and slap him. Making everyone see even Jungkook.

I ran out and punch the wall. I felt someone hugging my neck as I turned.

"Please calm down, I don't like it when you hurt yourself and being mad. I don't like it." Jungkook said putting her face straight to my chest.

I wrap my arms around her waist and play with her hair.

"Okay Jungkook." I said, with an eye smile.

Authors notes

🎶we'll be counting stars🎶 - Counting stars (one republic)

I hope you like this, sorry if this is shit. And you don't know how many times I forgot that this is an au when they are girls and I out Jungkook as he instead of she. But I'll update on Thursday.

Also I know I don't post on a Sunday but what are you gonna do about it? I was bored and I had nothing to do.

See ya guys 💕💋