Chapter Twenty-Eight

"What the heck are you doing here?" Ask Jungkook, shocked to see Amber here

"I'm sorry Jungkook, I didn't mean to bully you like that. It was Wendy. She love to be friends with Jimin and Taehyung and would do anything to make that come true.. She begged me to help her because she found out that I love someone and she blackmailed me so she didn't tell anyone." Amber says.

"Who do you like?" Jungkook ask.

"Promise me you won't judge me?" Anger says, biting her lip.

"I promise." Jungkook says.

"I love Dahyung." She says, making Jungkook shocked.

"You're a lesbian too?!" Ask Jungkook, feeling happy.

"Yeah, but I don't think Dahyung is." Amber says, looking down.

"I can ask her if she is, if you want." Jungkook says, Amber nodded.

Amber ran and hugged Jungkook tight.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you." Amber says, through Jungkook's neck.

Sooner or later Jimin and Taehyung came to the bathroom and seeing Amber hugging their babygirl.

"What's going on here?" Jimin says, eyeing Amber.

"She was just saying sorry." Jungkook says, breaking the hug.

"She was getting blackmailed by Wendy bse she likes someone and she says she will tell everyone who she loves." Says Jungkook.

"that's sick, but who is your crush?" Taehyung ask.

"Am I allowed to tell them? They won't tell anyone I promise." Jungkook says.

Amber nodded, trusting the both girls.

"She loves Kim Dahyung." Jungkook says.

"You like girls!?" The two girls says.

"Only Dahyung but I know she is straight and doesn't like me." Amber says, looking down.

"We can ask her, if that will help." Taehyung says.

"You can try if you want." Says Amber.

Taehyung and Jungkook left whilst Jimin and Amber stayed.

They found Dahyung with Momo. They came to her and got her attention.

"Is it okay if I ask you something?" Jungkook, getting a nod from her.

"Are you a lesbian. It's okay to tell me, I'm too a lesbian." Jungkook says.

"Yes I am, but I love this girl, but I don't think she likes me." Dahyung says.

"Who is she?" Ask Taehyung.

"Park Amber, I fucking love her." Dahyung says.

This made Taehyung and Jungkook smile.

"Dahyung," says Jungkook.

"Yeah?" She ask.

"She loves you too."

Authors notes

🎶just say you won't let go🎶 - Say you won't let go (James Arthur)

I hope this was good! This took ages because it was too fucking slow. And I'm still fucking annoyed with it.

So now Amber is a lesbian and yes I put in twice members because I love twice, still need to know the members. But I love momo and Dahyung so far. Yes I love them all but I only know their names and what they look like.

Have a nice day

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin