Chapter One

Jimin came in seeing Taehyung reading manga

Jimin came in seeing Taehyung reading manga. Jimin shake her head and tap Taehyung's shoulder.

"Hey, what are you reading?" Jimin ask as she looks over her shoulder.

"Fairy tail." Taehyung said as Jimin laughs.

"You really love that anime don't ya?" Jimin laughs as Taehyung shake her head.

"Let's just get to class." She said as she dragged Jimin to class.

They heard everyone saying stuff about them but they didn't really care. They sat at the back and the teacher came in with a cute girl.

"Good morning class, we have a new girl today." Said the teacher as the girl push her glasses up and held her favourite book. Only because it couldn't fit into her bag.

"H-Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm 17 years old. Please take care of me." She said as Jimin and Taehyung look at her with a smile.

"NERD!" Yelled one of the boys as everyone laughs apart from the three girls.

"Jungkook, you can sit anywhere." The teacher said as everyone put their bags on the chair.

"You can sit here." Jimin and Taehyung said making everyone shock.

Jungkook sat in the middle of the two and smiled.

"T-Thanks." She stuttered as Jimin smiled.

"What book is that?" Taehyung ask as Jungkook smiled.

"Oh, this is called 'The Bone Keeper' by Luca Veste." Jungkook said as the two nodded.

"What is it about?" Jimin ask.

"I'm only on chapter three but it's about a girl in a forest and then a girl called Louise who is a detective. And she meets a little boy and he heard a woman singing 'The Bone Keeper song' and that's what I'm up to." Jungkook said as Taehyung nodded.

"Who watch anime?" Jungkook ask as she looks at the manga.

"Oh, yeah I do. I really love fairy tail, I also love to read about it." Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded. She then turned to Jimin.

"What do you do?" She ask as Jimin began to think.

"I don't really read that much, but I do draw." Jimin said as Jungkook smiled.

"Cool." Jungkook said as the bell went.

Everyone left but the three girls stay there.

"Wanna become our friends." Jimin ask as Taehyung nodded.

"Sure!" Jungkook smiled as the three went to get something to eat.

Authors notes

🎶we don't talk anymore🎶 - JK & JM

I hope you like this, yes I've watch anime before and read a little bit of manga. And the book that Juungkook has. Yes I have that too, and yes I'm on chapter three. So if you have that book, please don't ruin it for me. Please?

Bye 💋😘