Chapter Fifteen

Jimin and Taehyung found Jinhyung talking to Jin

Jimin and Taehyung found Jinhyung talking to Jin. Of course they would be friends. Jimin went up to them and Jinhyung smirk.

"How may I help you baby girl?" He says, smirking.

"One; don't call me that and two; how fucking dare you slap Jungkook!" Jimin says.

Taehyung came and slap Jinhyung and tried to calm down her anger.

"How do you like it? Being hit?" Taehyung says feeling angry.

They walked away and found Yoongi with Jungkook and Namjoon. Jungkook saw her girlfriends and hug them.

"Come on sweet heart, we need to go." Taehyung says.

"See ya later!" Yoongi says, Namjoon out his head on Yoongi's chest.

"Bye!" Namjoon says, cutely.

The three girls went to the rooftop and stared at the sky.

••••••••

"I love you Yoongi." Namjoon says.

"I love you too baby boy." Smiled Yoongi, they both got up and went to class.

Namjoon say Jin and hide away.

"Baby?" Yoongi ask.

"Sorry, Jin made fun of me and I'm now scared." Namjoon says, playing with Yoongi's hoodie.

"He did what!?" Yoongi says getting angry.

She found Jin and march up to him a d started to lunch him.

"Ah, what the fuck!?" He says, touching his cheek.

"That's what you get for hurting Namjoon!" Yoongi says, grabbing Namjoon and they went to the rooftop.

They saw the three girls, so the went to the other side of the rood. Yoongi pinned Namjoon to the wall and started to kiss him. Namjoon kissed back wrapping g his arms around her neck as Yoongi's arms are around his waist.

••••••

Jungkook sat on Jimin and put her legs on Taehyung. Taehyung started to stroke Jungkook's thighs as Jimin put her hand on Jungkook's skirt and played with it.

"How are you so adorable?" Jimin ask, making Jungkook blush.

"I'm not cute, people call me a freak for having red hair and a nerd, a freaky nerd." Jungkook says.

"Don't lie to us baby girl, you are adorable." Taehyung says.

"Then you two are got." Jungkook says, blushing as she says that.

"Thanks baby." Jimin says, kissing Jungkook.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's thigh making her face bright red.

"Aw, so cute." Jimin says.

Authors notes

🎶let them be them and let us be us🎶 - Love Maze (BTS)

Hello I'm back, I'll try a find days for me to update, sorry if this us shit. I was listening to BTS so sorry if this was shit.

Also I have a question, you know how I'm doing “Gang” along withCapacitiveI want to ask, what's the plot to “Darkness”? I forgot. Well I haven't really i just forgot whongies in the haunted house, was it Jungkook or something? I really can't remember and I deleted the chapter and I was hoping if one of yous who read it remembers.

If not I'm making it one Jungkook or Yoongi. (It'll be so funny if it was actually one of them)

Bye 💋💕