Chapter Twenty-Five

The three girls went to Jimin's house

The three girls went to Jimin's house. Jungkook jump to the sofa and hug the pillow with a fluffy baby pink heart on it. Taehtung went to the bathroom phoning her mum asking if she could stay for the night.

"Guys! We need to go to the store and buy food." Jimin says, going to the living room.

"Why?" Taehyung ask, coming out of the bathroom.

"I forgot to buy food." Jimin says.

Jungkook got up and put a coat on.

"Hold on baby. I would like you to wear jeans please." Jimin says, looking at Jungkook's legs as they hugged into the leggings.

"Okay." She says, going to Jimin's closet and got out jeans.

"Perfect. Let's go." Jimin says, but Jungkook stopped her.

"Dan we go to my fathers house first? I need to get my stuff." Jungkook says.

The two girls nodded and went into Jimin's car.

They made it to Jungkook's house, Taehyubg got out of the car to come with Jungkook just in case her father comes out and abuse her.

Jungkook knock on the door and seeing her father dunk again.

"What do you want? You fucking dyke." He says, Jungkook looked down, trying to not cry.

"I'm here to get my stuff sir." She says, Taehyung put her arms around her.

"Sure, here take it." Her father says, getting the baby blue suitcase with pastel hearts around it.

Taehyung picked it up and went to the car, with Jungkook around her.

"Okay let's got." Taehyung says, putting the suitcase at the back and sitting at the front with Jungkook on her lap.

"Right, time to get food." Jimin says, driving to the store.

••••••

They made it home and Jungkook went to Jimin's room and put her stuff away. What she didn't know is that her two girlfriends came in and seeing her clothes.

"I never knew you wore stockings." Taehyung says, making Jungkook flinch.

"Yeah, I wear them sometimes." Jungkook says, making the two smirk.

"Can you wear them now?" Jimin ask.

"Y-Yeah." She stuttered, getting up and went to the bathroom hut got stopped but the two.

"Get changed here." Jimin says.

Jungkook gulped, she put down her jeans leaving her pants on and put her stockings on.

Jimin smirk and put Jungkook on her thighs.

"You look hot baby, but maybe-" she stopped midway as she put Jungkook's shirt off.

SHITTY SMUT!

Taehyung started to kiss Jungkook's neck as Jimin plays with her breast. Jimin unhook the bra and started to suck.

"Mm ugh!" Jungkook moaned, playing with Jimin's hair.

After Taehyung formed a hickey, she moved Jungkook's legs to her and took off her pants off, leaving the stockings on.

She put her finger in Jungkook and started to swirl, making Jungkook putting her head back.

"Ah! Taehyung!" Jungkook moaned out.

"I haven't even started baby." She says, taking her finger out and started to move her head down and lick Jungkook.

"Mm."

She started to eat out Jungkook, making Jungkook scared from pleasure.

Jimin started to kiss Jungkook, blocking out the moans.

Jimin turned her head around and saw a box filled with her toys, she started to smirk and put Jungkook down carefully. She got the box and got out a vibrator and a dildo.

She started smirking, she let Taehyung finish and she started to lick Jungkook's cum away.

"Are you ready babygirl?" Ask Jimin smirking.

"Mm." Jungkook says.

Jimin put the vibrator into Jungkook as she started to scream.

"Ah!!"

"You sound so hot babygirl." Taehyung says, playing with her tits.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to cum.

Jungkook started panting, thinking it was down when she felt the vibrator leaving her. But then she felt a dildo.

"Did you think this was finish?" Jimin ask.

Jungkook started to whine.

"Jump baby doll." Taehyung says.

Jungkook started to jump feeling the dildo hitting against her.

"Ah! Mommy!" Jungkook moaned out, making the two girls shock, but they kept enjoying the show.

Once again it didn't take long for her to cum.

Jimin bend down and started to lick the cum away. Making Jungkook whine.

Jungkook lay on the bed, shutting her eyes.

"Night baby girl." Jimin says, kissing her.

"Night baby doll." Taehyung says.

"N-Night Mommys." Jungkook mumbled, making the two smile.

Authors notes

🎶i cry a river over you🎶 - Cry Me A River (Michael Buble)

I hope this was good, a bit longer too. I was ish proud of the smut I made. I don't know when I'll write the Namgi smut but that will be soon.

Have a nice day!

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin