Last Chapter

Author's P.O.V

It was time to leave school, because of the holidays. Jungkook was clinging onto Jimin's arm, following by the namgi couple. Namjoon was hugging Yoongi's arm as well, pulling her close to him.

"We gotta go, we'll see you tomorrow at the park." Says Yoongi, getting a nod by the three.

The namgi couple left the three and went into their house. Namjoon ran to the sofa an lay on it.

"Ya cosy babe?" Ask Yoongi, only getting a cute nod by him.

"It'll be much better if I get a cuddle from mummy." Says Namjoon, getting a smirk from Yoongi.

"Sure baby boy." Says Yoongi, hugging Her boyfriend.

The two cuddled. Yoongi started kissing Hamilton making him giggle.

"Stop-" He says, trying not to die from laughter.

"Okay sweetie." She says,hugging him tight.

"I love you." Says namjoon.

"I love you to." Says Yoongi.

•••••••••••••••••

The three girls went home and hugged each other.

"I love you two so much." Says Jungkook.

"We love you too babygirl." Says the two.

Jungkook was their babygirl and will always will be.

Sorry this is was shut but I want this over and with. I'm gonna be real with ya I fucking hate this tablet and want my old one. I made so many mistakes be the keyboard is so small making my chest hurt.

So my new book will be out on the first of January. Because I can't anymore.

The end