Chapter Twenty-Seven

Right now I'm crying, ONLY because I was reading your guys messages and boy did you all made me cry. IN A GOOD WAY! and here is your treat for being too nice and being there for me for these months. Or weeks or days.

They went to class, seeing Hoseok in the middle of the two boys

They went to class, seeing Hoseok in the middle of the two boys. Jimin stares at them and smirk.

"Why are you smirking chim?" Ask Taehyung.

"Do you think Hoseok is a Dom?" Jimin ask, getting a smack by Jungkook.

"What the hell of that for?" Jimin hisses.

"For being a sin!" Jungkook says.

"Are you calling me a sinner?" Jimin ask, making Jungkook nod.

"Yes, you belong in hell." Jungkook says, getting into her seat.

"I'm just asking." Jimin says, sitting in the middle.

"No one cares." Taehyung says, smiling a bit.

"Why are my two babes bullying me?" Jimin says, fake crying.

But only one fall for that, Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung sighs.

"Why the fuck do I love you?" Taehyung ask, also getting a smack by Jungkook.

"No cruse!" Jungkook says.

"So pure." Jimin says, kissing her.

"She wasn't like that in—" Taehyung got interup by the teacher.

"Good afternoon, kids." He says, eyeing Jungkook.

This only makes Jungkook feel uncomfortable. She hates when he looks at her like a fucking toy. She looks down as the teacher hands the paper. When he got to Jungkook, he drop his own on purpose and bends down and stroke Jungkook's thigh. This just gives Jungkook flashbacks when her and Jin met.

She shut her eyes, hiding her tears.

The bell went and she dash put of the classroom and ran to the restroom.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Says a voice, she turned and looked in shock.

"Amber!?"

•••••••

Jimin and Taehyung were lost. They tried to catch up with her hut they already lost her.

"Why did she ran like that?" Taehyung ask, feeling like crying.

"Shush, baby. Please don't cry. I hate when either of you cry." Jimin says.

"We will find her." Jimin says.

Taehyung nodded.

"Okay babe."

Authors notes

🎶there's goes my heart beat, you are the reason🎶 - You are the reason (Calum Scott)

I hope this was good, but I want to say thank you. Thank you for support me, thank you for being there for me. Thank you for even listening to me. Thank you for reading my shit. Thank you for your feedback on it. Thank you for caring for me. I of course care for all of you. And I'm happy to say you all like my friends. I mean in the past I had crappy friends but now I left them I've been getting a lot better.

You all keep me sane, so does writing. But I love all of you, you are all kind making me so happy that people who read my books are so kind and it's nice to know that people do care for me, thank you so much for being there.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin

I purple you 💕