Chapter Twenty-Four

Man, I love Pinterest so much.

"What?" Wendy ask, acting dumb

"We are dating, you dumbass." Taehyung says.

"You are dating that thing? Why?" Amber ask.

"She isn't a thing, she is a beautiful human being unlike you!" Jimin spat.

Jungkook hid herself into Jimin's chest.

The two bitches ignored what Jimin says and sat next to them, giving Jungkook glaresa.

"Can you not send my baby death glares please?" Taehyubg ask, trying not to punch them in the face until they turn purple.

The bell went and the five girls got up and left. The three girls left to go to Jimin's house.

••••••••

Before the bell rang....

Hoseok went to his class and stopped when he saw two boys. Yoongi was also in his class and sighed.

"Don't make yourself love them, they hate gays." Yoongi says, making Hoseok pout.

"Why do I fall for straight guys?" Hoseok says, looking down.

"It's okay, they might like you. and if they do tell me so I make sure you're okay." Yoongi says, going to her desk.

Yoongi sighed, knowing where Jungkook's at.

"Fucking kook left me with her annoying girls." Yoongi laughed to herself.

Yoongi turned and saw the teacher telling Hoseok to sit next to his new crushes.

"Why does Hoseok always pick the bad guys?" Yoongi ask, shaking her head.

Hoseok sat between the two boys and doodled.

"Well hello new kid." Says one, smirking at Hoseok.

"Oh, hi." Hoseok says, finishing drawing his eye.

"That's good." Says the other.

"Thank you." Hoseok says, hiding his blush.

"Why don't you stay with us after school." Says one.

"I don't know, my friend told me about you...." Says Hoseok. Then he felt two arms around him.

"Listen baby boy, if your fiend is the mint girl, then she's right about us. But you're a catch." The brown one says.

"W-What?" Hoseok stuttered.

"You look hot baby boy." They said, winking.

Authors notes

🎶I give you my heart, but the very next day you give it away🎶 - Last Christmas (Wham!)

Yes, yes! I am listening to Christmas songs.

But can you guess who the two boys are? You'll be shock but meh, I know you know, know them.

Also question.

Do you want smut? Like Vminkook smut, Namgi smut. Or just the three boys. But that'll be in the future chapter.

So do you want smut

Yes please!

Hell nah!

If so which one?

Vminkook all the way

Namgi all the way

Both pretty please?

Have a nice day 😊

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin