Chapter Six

I walk to my class and the teacher still isn't here, thank god

I walk to my class and the teacher still isn't here, thank god. I saw Jinhyung smirking and looking up and down at me. I put my hand on the table and glared at him.

"How may I help you princess?" He ask, smirking.

"Can you please for the love of god, stop hitting on me and Taehyung!" I yelled.

"Why?" He ask, his smirk slowly fades away.

"We are lesbians, we don't like guys or dicks." I said, Jinhyung shame his head not believing me.

"Don't lie sweetie." Jinhyung ask, I slapped him and sighed.

"I'm not! We are gay and we're taken." I said, standing straight.

"Really? Who is this bitch then?" He ask, putting his finger on his chin and smirk.

"That's non of your concerns, cunt." I said, walking away back to the bathroom.

I walk to Jungkook and held her close.

"Jimin," Jungkook ask, looking up at me making my heart melt.

"Yes ba- Jungkook?" I said, stopping myself for saying the word I wanted to say.

"Why did you say we are taken?" He ask, making me gulp but I need to say.

"Um, well. I kinda like like you two." I says, waiting for rejection.

"I love you too Jimin." Taehyung says, making me smile.

The two of us look at Jungkook and she smiled.

"I love you two too." He says, I kissed her cheek and wrap my arm around Taehyubg's waist.

"Wanna stay here or do you two want to go to class?" Taehyung ask.

"But I have a different class from you too." Jungkook gulp.

"Wanna stay on the rooftop then?" I ask, the two nodded.

We went to the rooftop and Jungkook leans on Taehyung's shoulder and out her legs on my thigh. I'm kinda happy that she is wearing a skirt with stockings.

•••••••••

The bell rang and it was time for the next class and Taehyung and Jungkook have the same class making me upset. We got down from the rooftop but I grab the two girls.

"If something happens, tell me." I said, making it very clear and they nodded.

"Well you tell us?" Jungkook ask, looking adorable with them bunny eyes.

"Of course babygirl." I said, kissing her and kissed Taehyung.

Authors notes

🎶it feels so natural to me, if this is love then love is easy🎶 - Love Is Easy (Mcfly)

Hello guts, I'm back. And I hope you love this chapter, I might make another one today and I will be posting minjoonxbts because I got ideas for that today.

Eight now, I really hate Jinhyung but more characters are gonna be in it, and I don't feel like you won't be happy.

Oh! I forgot I'm gonna update random shit twice. Why? Because I have a story I want to share with you all 😘

I'm also happy that I'm back and writing, I just couldn't because I was mad but I got over that (for 4 days)

Bye guys 💕💋