Chapter Fourteen

In Jungkook's class she is sitting next to Jinhyung and he started to smirk

"Well, hello there." Jinhyung says, moving closer.

"Hmm, can you please move?" Jungkook ask, moving away but she got stopped my Jinhyung's hands.

Jinhyung wrap his arms around Jungkook.

"W-What are you d-doing?" Stuttered Jungkook.

"What happened to my baby girls?" Jinhyubg ask, Jungkook know he was talking about Jimin and Taehyung.

"I don't know what you are talking about?" Jungkook says.

"They were never gay, you made them." He says.

"You can't make someone gay or straight who what ever. They can't help be that way, and don't blame other people that they don't like ya." Jungkook says.

Then suddenly she felt a slap on her cheek, Jungkook touch her cheek and tears formed. She ran out and went to the bathroom. She saw the red mark.

"Jungkook?" A voice says, she turned and ran up to Namjoon and cried.

"What happened?" Namjoon ask, hugging Jungkook close.

"You know Jinhyung?" Jungkook ask, Namjoon nodded feeling angry.

He doesn't like him because he keeps flirting with Yoongi and makes fun of Namjoon.

"He started telling me that I was the one that made Jimin and Taehyung lesbian but I told him you can't make someone gay or straight. But he slapped me." Jungkook cried.

"Let's get to my class. And maybe we can go to Yoongi's and Taehyung's class." Namjoon says as Jungkook nodded.

They walked to their class and the bell went and Jim in ran out and saw her baby crying.

"Baby are you okay?" Jimin says, hugging her making her sobbed on her chest.

Jimin look upo at Nakjoon waiting for him to speck.

"Jinhyung slapped Jungkook because he was blaming her for making you and Taehyung gay." Namjoon says.

Jim in felt anger and went to Taehyung's class with Jungkook in her arms.

Namjoon followed and hugged Yoongi.

"Hello baby boy." Yoongi says, kissing Namjoon making him smile. Showing his cute dimples.

Taehyung saw Jungkook's tears and felt worried and anger.

"What happened?" She ask.

"Jinhyuny slapped Jungkook." Answered Jimin.

"Yoongi can you look after Jungkook as me and Jimin go someplace?" Ask Taehyung.

Yoongi nod, knowing shat she meant and wrap Jungkook around her arms and Namjoon too.

Authors notes

🎶look for the girl with a broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay awhile.🎶 - She will be loved (Maroon 5)

I hope this was good enough, I'm just gonna update until I get someone to tell me to read a jikook hook.

Also do you any of you like "girls like you?" By Maroon 5? Because I don't. I like their old songs like this love or she will be loved. I do not like their new songs. It came to the point that I don't really like new songs unless it's kpop like BTS or day6 then I'm fine with.

Welp, I'm gonna go and be bored, have a nice day!!!!