Chapter Thirteen

The bell went and jikook couple went and waited for Taehyung

The bell went and jikook couple went and waited for Taehyung. Taehyung walked out of class and hugged her girlfriends.

"Let's get food!!" Says Jungkook, making her girlfriends smile.

They went for lunch and went to sit next to Namjoon.

"Hey Joonie, where's Yoongi?" Ask Taehyung.

"Oh, she went to get some food for me and her." He says, smiling.

The girls nodded, sooner or later Yoongi came back with two boxes of chips.

"Thanks babe." Says Namjoon, making Yoongi smile.

"No problem baby boy." Yoongi says, then she saw the three girls.

"What do you two want?" She ask, looking at Jimin and Taehyung.

"We just want to sit next to Namjoon, our friend." Jimin says.

Jungkook moved to Yoongi and smiled.

"Are you okay now Yoongi?" Ask Jungkook, Yoongi nodded.

"I just don't want to go near him." Yoongi says, Jungkook understood.

Jimin wrap her arms around Jungkook's waist.

•••••••••

The five of them went to their next class. Taehyung and Yoongi went to their class and Yoongi looked at Jimin knowing that she needs to look after Namjoon.

"Baby girl, I need you to look after yourself okay." Taehyung says, Jungkook nodded and kissed Taehyung and skipped to class.

Yoongi sat at the back and Taehyung followed.

"So I guess that we all hate Jin." Taehyubg says, Yoongi nodded and sighed.

"I'm hoping he doesn't go near Namjoon because if he does I'll kill him." Yoongi says, reaching for her anger.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." Says Taehyung.

"I'm sorry, I just really hate Jin." Yoongi says, Taehyung agreed.

••••••••

Jimin sat next to Namjoon and saw that Jin is in the same class. Parts of Jimin felt happy that Jin isn't in Jungkook's class but there's another part that she is angry that he is going to annoy them.

Jin sat behind Namjoon and smirk.

"Hey nerd, why are you sitting next to the bitch?" Jin laughs.

"Can you please fuck off, he is already having a rough time. Leave him alone for fuck sake." Jimin says.

"Aw is the nerd's girlfriend getting mad?" He laughs.

"I'm not his girlfriend, I'm his friend. He already has a girlfriend and so do I." Jimin says.

"Ew, gay." He snorted.

"Shut the fuck up." Jimin says looking away.

"I bet the nerd's girlfriend wants to break up with him by how ugly he is. I mean I bet I can take your girlfriend anytime." Jin laughs.

Namjoon look down hiding his tears.

"His girlfriend hates you." Jimin laughs.

"Do I know her?" Jin ask.

"The mint hair girl." Jimin answered.

"Oh her. Yeah she is gonna leave ya, I don't understand why she is dating a nerd. She must he a freak." Jin laughs.

Namjoon left the classroom and ran to the males restroom and started to cry.

Authors notes

🎶tell me why, ain't nothing by a heartache🎶 - I want it that way (backstreet boys)

I hope you like this, I do not like Jin in this Fanfic. Bye guys