Chapter Thirty-One

If this turns out shit, that's because I'm crying because of a beautiful fanfic that I'm currently reading. But enjoy this twisted chapter?

Momo looked at Wendy as she just send Momo this look

"What are you looking at?!" She says.

"N-Nothing." Momo stuttering.

Momo looks at her feet as Wendy walked to her. A smirk was written on Wendy's lips.

"Momo, do you like me?" Wendy ask, taking her finger and place it on Momo's chin.

Momo gulped and look away.

"Yeah.."

Wendy looked at Momo's lip and started to bite her lip, wanting to taste them. Wendy came forward and kiss them, making Momo's eyes widen. But she kissed back.

Wendy wrap her arms around Momo's waist and pulled her closer.

They broke apart and Wendy push Momo's hair from aside.

"You know Momo, I wasn't into girls until I saw you upset, no I didn't love it, I felt hurt, pain. I wanted to help but old self gltthe better and it made you worse. And god! Momo you are making me fall for you." Wendy says.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Momo ask, with a laugh.

"Yes it is, I love you." Wendy says, kissing her.

"I love you too."momo says, kissing back.

•••••••

A male nurse came in making Jungkook feeling more scared. He was the teacher who touched her. The male smirk as he saw Jungkook.

"Hello, what seem to be the problem?" He ask.

"Some chick made her feel pain on the legs and around the ribs." Jimin says, holding herself for saying bitch or cunt.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do. You tao should go to class." The teacher says.

This made Jungkook more panicky, Taehyung and Jimin saw the fear in her eyes.

"Maybe we should stay, who cares about classes." Taehyung says.

"Listen, I don't want to be the cause of you two being in trouble, so can you please go to class." The male says.

He was how pushing them out. As he shut the door and lock it, he turned and smirk at Jungkook.

"Looks like we meet again, pet." He says, smirking at Jungkook.

"Please don't call me that." Jungkook says.

The male came to her and started to touch her, placing only her girlfriends should.

"No! Please stop!" Jungkook started to yell, getting Jimin or Taehyung's attention.

"Shut it!" He screamed.

••••••

Momo and Wendy were walking to class and heard Jungkook's yell.

"I've heard that yelling before." Wendy says, she ran to the door and curse to herself.

"What's wrong babe?" Momo ask.

"It's lock." She huff.

Momo looks for anything to get in, then she saw clip thingy on Wendy's hair, she reach out for it and Wendy turn.

"Here." Momo says, getting a shake from Wendy.

She use it and got in, she saw tears on Jungkook's eyes and saw her skirt all the way up, showing her red panties.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" Wendy screamed.

The two turned. Wendy punched the man, Jungkook push her skirt down and willing her tears.

"Only I can bully her!" Wendy says, making Jungkook shake her head with a small smile.

After she beat him up, she ran to Jungkook and hugged her tightly.

"Are you okay?" She ask, Jungkook nodded.

"Thank you." Jungkook says.

Then she saw Momo.

"Who's this?" Jungkook ask.

"My baby." Wendy says.

Jungkook smile.

"I hope you can change Wendy to good." Jungkook says.

"Hey!" Wendy says, playfully slapping Jungkook.

"Also what do you mean only you can bulky me?" Jungkook ask.

"I won't bully as much, but I will hut you." Wendy says, sending Jungkook a playful glare.

"Bitch." Jungkook giggle.

"Haha, let's take you to your girlfriends." Wendy says.

Authors notes

🎶only miss the sun when it starts to snow🎶 - Let her go (Passenger)

I hope this is okay. Can I be honest with you guys? I have no idea what's going on. I'm writing shit write now.

I have no idea when this will end. But I hope the ending is good.

I'll update tomorrow because I have no idea what's going on and maybe tomorrow when I'm wide awake I'll know.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin