Chapter Three

"What do we have here?" Taehyung says, with a smirk creeping onto her lips making me blush

"N-Nothing." I stuttered, making Jimin smirk.

"Aw, is the bunny blushing?" Jimin says, I hide in Taehyung's breast making me smile.

The bell rang and everyone went out of their classroom and saw me hiding away in Taehyung's breast. Everyone started to laugh making me move away from Taehyung and ran away, getting push about. I ran to the bathroom and saw three girl doing makeup.

"Look it's the nerd that thinks she's friends with the popular girls." Laughs one of them, making my heart crack.

I look at my feet as tears fell down one by one.

"Worthless, soon enough Jimin and Taehyung will get tried and hang out with us, like they should." They said, with a pig like laugh and left.

I bent down and sobbed to my knees, they bell went but I couldn't go, I don't wanna be laugh at. Maybe I should end this 'friendship' that I have for the two. But as I made that choice. The two girl ran to the bathroom and hugged me close.

"Kookie, are you okay? What happened?" Jimin ask, as I hide myself to her chest.

"They laughed at me and said that you will get t-tired of me, a-and that ibwas w-worthless. They made me think if in was really friends with yous." I sobbed as the two held me close.

"Jungkook, we will never get tired of you, we will never leave you for something stupid." Jimin said, then Taehyung continued.

"Jungkook, you are the one that makes us closer, I know that we met you for a day but it's true and we are so so sorry that you got bullied on your first day." Taehyung says, making Jimin agree.

I sniffed and look up on them, (kookie is short in this ff) they both smiled as they played with my red hair.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault, it was the ones who made i-it happen." I stuttered, they held me close and smiled.

"Wanna stay here for awhile kookie?" Taehyung ask, I shake my head making them confuse.

"I wanna go to the rooftop," I said, "please?" I made a cute face making them laugh.

"Sure kookie." They both said, making me smile, showing my bunny teeth.

But it made them blush? Why?

Authors notes

🎶there's a hero if you look inside your heart🎶 - Hero (Mariah Carey)

I hope you like this, in was really feeling the mood to write but I wrote this on Sunday so might as well finish it and post it. Sorry if it's boring or if it's going too quickly like my kitten ff.

By the way, I love your comments on Kitten, they are all so funny making me laugh, and some were confusing but I still love it.

Now I'll post on Thursday, and I have to go because my throat is aching and my face is heating up 😢😥

Bye guys 💕💋