Chapter Four

The three girls went to the rooftop and sat down next to each other

"The sky is beautiful." Jungkook says, getting a smile from the two girls.

"Yeah, it really is," Taehyung says, "but I know two people who are beautiful." She muttered, so only her to hear.

Yes Taehyung has a crush on Jimin and Jungkook, she had a crush on Jimin ever since they were friends. Taehyung would look at Jimin with love and when Jimin wanted her to be her friend. Taehyubg's love for her has grew. And now Jungkook came she started to like her but she knew it was wrong so she has to keep it in.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled, waving her hand around Taehyung's face.

"Uh? What?" Taehyung says, blinking a few times and look at the two girls.

"You okay?" Jungkook says, staring at Taehyung.

Y-Yeah I'm fine, just daydreaming." Taehyung says, stuttering but Jimin looks confusing.

"You don't really daydream, you only do that in class but with me you don't." Jimin says, making Taehyung curse in her head.

"I was just thinking." Taehyung says,

"What about?" Jungkook ask, biting her nails.

"I rather not say." Taehyung says, she got a nod from the both of them making her heart at ease.

"Okay, tell us when you are ready." Jimin says, Taehyung nodded and showed them her boxy smile.

"Cute." Jimin muttered, showing her eye smile.

Jungkook stare at the two of them with love, she's lucky she's friends with them.

"Wanna stay up here and bunk the next two classes?" Jimin ask, making the two girls laugh.

"Sure." Taehyung says, looking at Jungkook waiting for an answer from her.

"Yeah, I don't mind." Jungkook says, smiling.

"I still don't get why they call you a nerd, you're just wearing glasses and read books." Jimin says, trying to think of an answer,

Jungkook just shrugged because she doesn't know either.

"I might just look like one, ever heard of beauty and the beast?" Jungkook ask, the two females nodded.

"They might think I'm a funny girl." Jungkook says, "so you are belle?" Taehyung ask, Jungkook nodded with a laugh.

"I wonder who's the beast." Laughs Jimin,

"I wonder who's Gaston." Taehyung says, Jungkook shrugged.

I want two beast/Adam in my life,

But I do wonder, do I have a Gaston in my life?

Authors notes

🎶there's something sweet and almost kind🎶 - Something's there (Belle and Adam)

I hope you like this, yes I'm now basing this off of beauty and the beast, I wasn't going to but bow I will. I have an idea of who Gaston might be but you won't be happy with that. But it's a fanfic, everything is false. Now I gotta go.

See ya tomorrow 💋💕