Chapter Eight

The two girls waited for Jimin, they saw her with an angry face

"What's wrong Jiminie?" Jungkook ask, she hates it when one of her girlfriends is sad or angry.

"Some cunt tried to flirt with me." Jimin groaned, the two girls nodded.

But it wasn't Jinhyung this time but the two girls don't know it.

"Wanna go to the rooftop? Or wanna go someplace." Jungkook ask, they two girls nodded.

They went to the park and sat on the bench, but Jungkook ran to the swing and started to swinging and laughing like a cute little bunny.

"How are we so lucky?" Taehyung ask herself.

"I don't know." Smiled Jimin.

Jimin walk up to Jungkook and smiled.

"Baby, me and Taehyung are just gonna go to a cafe to get us food, stay here we won't be long. Oh and if something happens call us okay?" Jimin says, Jungkook nodded.

The two girls left leaving Jungkook.

Jungkook got bored and sat on the bench but some guy sat there and wrap his arm around Jungkook.

"H-How may I help you?" Jungkook stuttered. The guys smirk.

"Nothing, I just thought you were cute." The guy says bringing Jungkook close.

"I'm taken." Jungkook says, trying to stay away.

"Does it look like I care? No." He says kissing Jungkook.

"Please stop, I don't like you and I love my soulmates." Jungkook says, trying to move away.

"Well baby bunny. I don't care." He says putting Jungkook on his lap.

Jungkook couldn't do anything because she's weak and panicking.

The guy smirk at how scared Jungkook was.

"You are really cute when you are scared. I wonder what you are like when you are crying or feeling pain." He smirk.

He then got some piece of paper and move his hands to Jungkook's breast.

Jungkook covered them but the guy moved them and place the note in her breast.

"See you later baby bunny." The guy says, he left leaving tears come down Jungkook's face.

She didn't pick up the note. The two girls came and saw their baby girl crying.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jimin ask, hugging Jungkook.

"I'm feeling fine." Jungkook lied.

Authors notes

🎶i'm feeling just fine, fine, fine🎶 - I'm Fine (BTS)

I hope you like this, yes I did listen to "I'm fine" and this came up.

I also did editing. I'll show you

Before:

After:

If you wanna see more editing stuff then just tell MD and I'll just editing shit 😂

Bye guys 💕💋

P.S: please vote if you want me to do a book cover shop or not