Chapter Thirty-Two

First I want to say sorry for not updating for ever, my tablet was gone and now broken so I cried but my dad let me have his so I'm back. But my pics are now gone so there will be no author pov or that shit. So sorry.

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook seen her girlfriend at the lockers. She ran and hug them tight.

"Baby, what happened?" Ask Taehyung.

"The guy started to touch me, but Wendy stopped him." Says Jungkook.

Jungkook can sense the anger with the two.

Amber went to the classroom and started to draw some flower. But then she heard a bang. She looked up and saw Wendy.

"Wendy?" Ask Amber.

"Hey, I just want to say sorry." Says Wendy.

"Nah, it's fine really." Amber says, shaking her hands; with a small smile.

"Okay, I just want to say that I'm going out with Momo now." Says Wendy, fiddling with her fingers.

"Nice, I hope you are much better." Amber says.

It was time to go home and the two girls started to cuddle Jungkook.

"I love you baby girl." Says Jimin.

"I love you kitten." Says Taehyung

"I love you both too." Jungkook says, kissing them.

Author's notes

Hiya guys, sorry for being away for ages, I will update random shit because I have drama that I want you to hear and want to know if I was just a fucking cry-baby or just being normal.

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin