Chapter Twenty-One

Jungkook woke up and got changed, she came down and saw her father eating and scoffed when he sees Jungkook

Jungkook woke up and got changed, she came down and saw her father eating and scoffed when he sees Jungkook. She went to the kitchen and ate an apple.

"Get out." Her father says, putting his dish in the yucky water.

Jungkook left the house not forgetting her phone, she went to school seeing Yoongi with Namjoon.

"Yoongi, have you seen Jimin and Taehyung?" Ask Jungkook, biting her lower lip.

"No I haven't, they might be at the bathroom or something. Are you gonna tell them?" Yoongi ask.

"Yeah, I am." Jungkook says, walking away from the couple to find her love ones.

She went into the bathroom and saw no one, then she check the rooftop and saw Jimin and Taehyung with bitches.

Why are they with them?

She heard laughter from Jimin and Taehyung. Are they friends now?

Jungkook sighed and left and went to the library, not wanting to go to class.

•••••••••••

Taehyung went to class but she didn't see Jungkook, she turned to Yoongi with a worried face.

"Yoongi, have you seen Jungkook?" Taehyung ask, biting her nail.

"I have, she was looking for you." Yoongi says.

Just by hearing this just made Taehyung even more worried. Taehyung bet Jungkook saw them with Amber and Wendy. But she was seeingut wrong. Taehyung put her head on the table mumbling 'stupid' over Andover again.

••••••••

Jungkook put her head down and felt a nudge, she put her head up and saw the two girls who were with her girlfriends.

"Aw is Jungkook feeling upset that two popular girls are finally with us?" Amber says, laughing.

"Shut up!" Yelled Jungkook, not wanting to talk about it.

Wendy started to slap her making Jungkook whimper. All Jungkook could hear is laughter. She hated it. She wanted to get away. But she couldn't up. She shut her eyes waiting for them to go away.

But she knows they won't.

Authors notes

🎶the second star to right shines for light for you🎶 - Second star to the right (Jonatha Brooke)