Chapter Twenty-Two

Jungkook lay on the floor, breathing heavily

Jungkook lay on the floor, breathing heavily. The two girls left, laughing. Tears slipped down Jungkook's cheeks. She can't get up by the pain with the punching and kicking. She heard the bell went and she knew that's a period gone, her girlfriends are probably with them bitches.

She saw the door opening and saw Taehyung and Jimin, they dash to her and Jimin pick her up.

"What happened baby?" Taehyung ask, feeling angry at herself and worried for Jungkook.

"Wendy and Amber came and beat me up." Jungkook says, putting her face onto Jimin's chest.

"Why were you with them!" Jungkook says, sobbing.

Jungkook's hands grip onto Jimin's shirt as she started to cry even more.

"Why? Why?" She kept on saying.

"Baby, calm down." Taehyung says.

They went to the rooftop and put Jungkook on their lap.

"We weren't with them, we were at the rooftop waiting for you but they came and started to talk to us, we didn't want it." Jimin says.

"Then why were you laughing?" Jungkook ask, with a tired voice.

"Taehyung said something funny making us laugh-"

"Hey! It was meant to make them leave." Taehyung but in.

"W-What did you say?" Jungkook ask, leaning on Jimin's chest as she held her close.

"She was making fun of Wendy's makeup and how it's like a 5 year old did it." Jimin laughed.

"Oh, and I also said that Amber has a bird nest of a hair." Taehyung laughed.

"Then why did they laugh?" Jungkook says.

"I don't know, they must've wanted to be our friend badly." Jimin says, still laughing.

"Oh! I have something to tell you." Jungkook says, remembering what she says to Yoongi.

"What's it babygirl?" Jimin ask.

"Well, is it okay if I live with you Jimin, like forever?" Jungkook ask.

"Yes baby, but why so sudden?" Ask Jimin.

"I told my dad about me being lesbian, and he didn't take it that well. I don't like my dad and I just wanted to live with you." Jungkook says.

"What about your mum?" Taehyung ask.

"She left my dad because she believed him when he says I'm a slut." Jungkook says, now crying again.

"Baby, of course you can live with me. I'm sure Taehyung will visit." Jimin says.

"Yeah, but I need to ask my mum if I can. My parents are accepting but they don't want me to leave everyday." Taehyung says.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook making Jungkook smile.

"Hey! What about me?" Pouted Jimin.

"Sorry baby." Taehyung says, kissing her.

"I kinda want to skip a period." Jungkook says, fiddling with her hands.

"Sure baby." Says Jimin and Taehyung.

•••••••••

Yoongi and Namjoon went to the locker area because no one is there when it's break. Yoongi waited as Namjoon got his books.

Suddenly 'fucking perfect' came on as Yoongi quickly went to get her phone and saw who it was.

What does he want?

She got it and started to answer it.

A few minutes later she ended the call and scoffed.

"What's wrong?" Ask Namjoon, holding his books.

"My friend is coming to this school." Yoongi says, sighing.

"Who?" Namjoon ask.

"Jung Hoseok." She answered, kissing Namjoon.

Authors notes

🎶there's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it🎶 - The Climb (Miley Cyrus)

Currently listening to that song now 😅

I hops this is okay to read, if it's shut that's because my sister is watching someone screaming making it harder to write, but I'll update tomorrow, depending if I have homework or if I feel stress by high school.

School sucks! Honestly I had a sore head just by doing work. French was okay because we did nothing and my teacher was acting like a 5 year old and that's amazing. My teacher was also too happy to head that one of the kids is moving schools. Mood though. I don't like him anyway.

Right I am gonna go and read jikook or something. Bye guys

You nice, keep going - Park Jimin