Chapter Ten

I'm alive, don't you worry 😅

Jungkook woke up laying on Jimin's lap and her kegs on Taehyung's lap

Jungkook woke up laying on Jimin's lap and her kegs on Taehyung's lap. She tried to get off but Jimin stop her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jimin ask, smirking.

"Getting change for school." Jungkook says, Jimin let her go and she started to get change.

She got change in front of her girlfriends. Well just Jimin but Taehyung soon woke up and starts to smirk seeing Jungkook with just a bra and jeans on.

"Well, this is a nice morning." Taehyung says, making Jungkook blush.

"Stop!~" Jungkook whines.

The two girls both got change and the three walk to school. Jimin and Taehyung put Jungkook in the middle so no one will touch her, so if anyone gives Jungkook a dirty look. Jimin and Taehyung will deal with them.

They went to class, well o my Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin kissed them both and told them to be safe and then she left to go to her own class.

Taehyung sighed as she knew that there's a seating plan and she is sitting next to an ass whom is class Yoongi. Taehyung is dine with her but Yoongi could be annoying and a big huge ass.

"Why, hey Taehyung." Yoongi says, Taehyung sighed and look at Jungkook with sadness in her eyes.

Jungkook is sitting by herself and Taehyung hates that.

"Why are you staring at Jungkook?" Yoongi ask.

Yes Yoongi doesn't call Jungkook a nerd, she isn't like them cunts, she is accepting. She is dating another nerd (well people call him a nerd) Namjoon and Taehyung kinda knew it wasn't like a normal straight relationship.

Yoongi is the Dom one and Namjoon is the Sub one in the relationship.

"Because I want to make sure my girlfriend is okay." Taehyung says, making Yoongi shock.

"You and Jungkook are daring? Since when?" She ask.

"A few weeks ago I think and it's me, Jimin and Jungkook." Taehyung corrected.

"That's amazing, it's shit that Jungkook gets bullied. I wish I could help but I need to stop the bullied for hurting my baby boy." Yoongi says, talking about Namjoon.

"You really do love them." Taehyung smiled.

"Of course I do! I don't want anything hurting him. He's very sensitive." Yoongi says.

Sooner or later class started so the two girls shut up and let the class started.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student," Says the teacher, then a boy came in with a charming smile that made boys and girls scream.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin and I'm 17 and I hope you all take good care of me." Says Jin.

Taehyung saw Jungkook's face and saw fear.

Is he the cunt that tried to get Kookie?

"Alright Jin, how about you sit next to Jungkook." Says the teacher, pointing at Jungkook making Jin smiek.

"I won't mind." Jin says, sitting next to Jungkook.

Taehyung clinch on her jaws making Yoongi confuse.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi ask, a bit worried for Taehyung.

"That cunt that is sitting next to Jungkook tried to get Jungkook to be his." Taehyung says.

"What a fucking cunt." Yoongi says, Taehyung agrees.

Authors notes

🎶these thundercloud🎶 - Thundercloud (Sia)

I hope you like this chapter. I was thinking about adding another ship a d here we are Namgi or whatever who call the ship. I was also planning on making a book about that but I change my mind and put it in this book. So you'll see a lot of Namgi too 😘

I hope you have a nice day and I made this a little longer because I didn't update on Friday like I was meant to.

Bye 💕💋