Chapter Eleven

"It's nice to meet you again, baby bunny

"It's nice to meet you again, baby bunny." Jin says, with a smirk.

Jungkook didn't look at him, she felt more scared and just wanted to be in Taehyung and Jimin's arms.

"P-Please leave me a-alone." Stuttered Jungkook, making Jin smirk even more.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." Jin says, wrapping his arm around Jungkook.

Jungkook freezes and looked at her lap. She just want the class to end now.

•••••••••

Class ended and Taehyung walk to Jungkook as Jin left with a wink. Yoongi says 'goodbye' to Taehyung and waited for her boyfriend.

"Are you okay baby?" Ask Taehyung, holding her tight.

"I hate him so much." Jungkook says, Jimin came and saw Taehyung holding Jungkook right.

"What happened?" Jimin ask, feeling angry that something happened to Jungkook.

"You know the guy that send the note to Jungkook?" Taehyung ask, Jimin nodded raising her brow.

"He's at this school, and he sat next to Jungkook making her feel so uncomfortable." Taehyung says.

"What a fucking cunt." Jimin says.

•••••••••

Yoongi waited for Namjoon but he didn't came.

"Oh, if something happens to my baby boy, I'll make sure they'll feel pain." Yoongi says, walking to the restroom and hearing crying and laughter.

Yoongi didn't care of it was the male's restroom, she walked in and seeing her baby boy hurt, his glasses are broken and the boys laughed at him making Yoongi more angry.

She walk to one of the boys and kick him where the sun don't shine.

"Ah! You bitch!" He screamed, he feel on the floor holding his dick.

The rest of the boys were away to attack her but Yoingi started to punch the boys and kick them. They all ran away.

Yoongi ran to Namjoon making sure he was okay. Yoongi went in her bag and got another pare of glasses and give them to Namjoon.

"Come on baby, let's take you to the nurse." Yoongi says, lifting up Namjoon.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon muttered. Yoongi stopped and stared at Namjoon.