Mommy Day

Renesmee

A tear or two had escaped my eyes as my mom drove away with my son. I hated hearing him cry for me, it just broke my heart. But I knew he'd be fine with my parents, and now I was at the spa with my aunts, relaxing in the hot tub. The warm water felt so nice, and we were lucky enough to have it all to ourselves.

I loved my bathing suit, it was a cute retro one piece with cherries all over it. The best thing about it, was that even though I'd bought this with Nanna a very long time ago, it had a tummy control panel! It flattened me out a bit, not that I was overly worried about it here, but I enjoyed looking a little slimmer. I was out to relax, not to impress today. Aunt Rose however had a different idea, her goal was always to impress, and impress she did. All the women watched her saunter to the hot tub, and she'd been counting on it I could tell. I was surprised she hadn't worn matching black stilettos. Her bathing suit...I'm not sure what to call it. It wasn't technically a two piece, it was all connected. It was black, and revealing. Aunt Alice's suit was so cute, and so her. She had on a colorful one piece Ed Hardy number.

"I wasn't allowed to bother you with it until you asked, but I've been keeping going with wedding ceremony stuff behind the scenes," Aunt Alice told me. "Ready to go there?"

"For sure," I answered.

"Okay, ask me!" she demanded.

"Aunt Alice, let's talk about the ceremony."

"Great! I've narrowed everything down to three choices, all you need to do now is just point and choose, then decide on the date." She made it seem like it was so simple!

"I don't know if you were thinking sooner, or later. But if you wanted to do it sooner, you could have a New Years Eve wedding!" she said dramatically. Hmm that was an interesting idea.

"Oooo!" Aunt Rose said. "New Years Eve!"

"It could be a classy evening affair!" Aunt Alice said.

"That does sound fun. Think you can pull it together that quick?" She raised her eyebrows at me.

"I'm an expert at rush weddings," she said seriously.

"True. Let's do New Years Eve. I should probably talk to Jake first, but he'll tell me to do whatever I want anyway."

"I am so envious of all you imprint girls, you don't even have to train your mates," Aunt Rose sighed.

"They do all leave the toilet seat up though, every single one of them." Aunt Alice giggled.

"Don't tell them I told you this, but Rachel made Paul pee outside for like a week this one time. She was pregnant, and pissed off! She'd sat down on the toilet at night without looking and fell in one too many times. Be glad your mates don't use the bathroom. You know Uncle Emmett would leave it up every time."

"That he would," Aunt Rose agreed.

"My Jasper would never do such a thing," Aunt Alice said with a little smugness.

Soon I left my aunts for my seaweed wrap. The staff would be letting them know when they could rejoin me so we could get our hair and nails done together. They were pretty serious about service here. We'd even been offered wine. I was led into a room that had a lot of things I'd never seen before. In the center of the room there was a bed that looked kind of like a doctors office bed but more plush. This would be interesting, I had no idea what to expect. I knew partial nudity, Aunt Rose had lent me a tiny bikini top to wear during the treatment.

The girl who would be doing my wrap introduced herself as Tara. She had brilliant blue eyes lined with black eyeliner, and her dirty blond hair was cut in a short chunky style.