Rocks

Renesmee

"Hey, babe come look at this," Jake said.

I left my search for something to wear today and went over to the bed to see what Jake was pointing at in the book about sex we'd gotten. The Kama Sutra stuff it had in it was the reason why we'd picked that one, but it had lots of other stuff in it too. Oral sex positions, tips for setting the mood, advice on how to reach orgasms, etc. It was actually called, Secrets of Ecstasy in Marriage.

"Come sit with me for a little while," Jake said pulling at the tie of my robe. I raised my eyebrows at him, "What? He's still sleeping." Jake said.

I glanced at the clock behind me, "Not for long though and you have to leave for work soon and I haven't packed your lunch yet. Plus, I have to get ready to go over to the big house. There's a lot of stuff I have to go over with Aunt Alice for next week."

Next week was finally our wedding day.

"Just for a minute?" he asked.

I made a face at him but got into bed and curled up next to him.

"Just for a minute," I said.

He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"Take a look at this," he said, handing the book to me.

Jake turned the page to the one he had already marked, the top of it said Pleasuring Yourself for Your Partner.

"You aren't serious," I said.

"Just read it," he said, squeezing my shoulder.

I raised my eyebrows at him but read the page. Masturbation plays a healthy role in the sexual lives of many women and men. It could also be a fun and intimate alternative to sexual intercourse when performed as a shared activity with a partner. You can masturbate your partner, or you can touch yourself in the presence of your partner. You can also masturbate together at the same time. This mutual activity can be fun in many settings including the bed, a nice hot bath, the jacuzzi, the shower, or while watching an adult film together. Because you have to let your guard down to let your lover see you pleasuring yourself, mutual masturbation requires trust and caring.

"Jake, I'm not watching a dirty movie with you."

"I don't want to watch a dirty movie, I want to watch YOU," he breathed into my ear, giving me a chill, "Would you ever let me?"

"Maybe," I said with a shrug.

I never considered doing that before. At least not in front of Jake, even though I hadn't done it otherwise.

"Don't you trust and care about me?" he teased. I made a face at him.

He rubbed his hand up and down my forearm, "It would be so sexy. I hope you'll at least think about it."

"I will," I said honestly, "Let me get used to the idea, we'll see."

He ran his hand up my arm and slid it in the top of my robe to rub my bare shoulder, "Have you ever done that? Like by yourself?"

Damn, I was hoping he wouldn't ask me that, "Not exactly." I said.

"Not exactly?" he asked.

"Okay, no." 

"Never?"

"Never," I confirmed.

"I used to wonder if you did," he said crawling behind me and sliding my robe off of me.

"I bet you did, perv." he started to massage my shoulders, "Jake, you know we don't have time for anything now, right?"

"I know, I just want to give you a little massage."