I'll Huff and I'll Puff

Jacob

I sat down on the bench outside behind the shop and typed my message back to Ness. I loved it when she sent pictures to me while I was at work.

Looks like fun, wish I was there Jake

It is! I'm sure we'll be doing a lot of this  Nessie

That's a nice picture of you btw Jake

Haha shut up my head isn't even in it Nessie

Still, pretty hot Jake

I love you Nessie

Love you too, I'm gonna go back to work, see you soon Jake

The rest of my short day passed by quickly. I worked on an old Rabbit, since I had built one myself, I finished repairing the transmission quickly and got to leave a little early. When I got home I was surprised to find the house quiet, I followed the only sounds I heard to the laundry room. I was even more surprised to see what Ness was wearing, as she was bending over to switch a load from the washer into the dryer. She had on a matching bright fuchsia bra and pantie set. She wore the panties low on her hips, and the lacy push-up bra was practically overflowing. It was a struggle not to drool. It also took monumental effort to make eye contact with her, with the tantalizing way her breasts hung as she was bent over like that.

"Um, hey baby," I said.

"Hey, you're a little early aren't you?"

"Yeah...so...what have you got on there?" I asked, trying to act like there was no twitching going on in my pants, as she started dumping another load into the washer.

She looked down and laughed, "I forgot I had this on. All of my everyday underwear is dirty so I'm washing it..." she paused when she saw the way I was looking at her. You could almost taste the way the atmosphere had changed in our little laundry room. I knew she could feel my ache for her, "...and the clothes I was wearing got dirty when we were playing outside with the wolves, so I just threw them in too." I could hear her heart pounding in her chest.

"Ah, so I guess the kids are sleeping?"

"Uh huh. Only for about 15 minutes," she answered.

"You know...that color looks so beautiful with your skin," I said quietly.

Without taking her eyes off me she reached her hand out to push the start button on the washer. "Come here," she requested in a whisper. 

I closed the short space between us in one stride and we crashed together. She grabbed my face as I brought it down to kiss her. Her warm tongue invaded my mouth as I slid my hands down the back of her panties and squeezed. She quickly worked on removing my belt and my pants hit the floor. She pushed my underwear down over my hips, and wasting no time wrapped her fingers around my length and started to stroke me. I groaned into her mouth as I grew even harder in her soft hand and I lifted my shirt over my head. I pulled her panties down and moved my hands up the smooth skin of her back and unhooked her bra. She shrugged out of it and as I held her breasts in my hands I broke our kiss and moved my lips down her neck to her chest. She moaned when I took her breast in my mouth and poked at her nipple with my tongue.

Keeping my tongue where it was, I grabbed her hips and lifted her up to set her on top of the running washing machine. She put her hands behind my head, pressing my face into her as I rubbed my hands all over her thighs and her hips. She whimpered and put her hands on my shoulders to push me down. Normally I'd tease her a little, but not when we probably didn't have time for that, and not when I wanted it as badly as she did. I pulled her to the edge of the washing machine and she put her feet on either side of her, then leaned back on her elbows.