Home Demolition

A/N: Lemon alert!

Renesmee

I stood and pushed my chair out. I hiked my dress up to my mid thighs and sat on Jacob's lap, straddling him. I made sure our bodies were touching right where it counted. Jake's breathing has become ragged already. I reached down and grabbed the hem of his shirt and he lifted his arms up so I could peel it off. He put his hands under my ass and brought me closer to him, I could feel how hard he was already. I pulled his face to my chest and he trailed his lips across my collarbone. Jake pulled the straps of my dress down and it fell around my waist, he buried his face in my breasts, covering them with kisses.

"Your skin is so smooth." he whispered.

He gripped my hips and pushed me down against him, letting me feel him. When I let out a tiny whimper, he held my hips tighter and started to move me against him. Back and forth. I put my cheek against his.

"Jake... I want you to make love to me." I said.

He looked at me, "You sure?"

I lifted my dress over my head and threw it on the floor, "We just have to start slow. I'm not sure how it's gonna feel."

He held my breasts in his hands, kissing and licking my nipples.

"I'll go slow," he said against my skin. He dipped a finger into the top of my panties and gently stroked me, "Maybe it would help you if we start smaller? With just my finger?"

Oh, duh!

"Good idea." I said.

He slid his hand down the front of my panties and cupped me, rubbing slowly up and down. He pressed his fingers on my lips, right where my opening is, moving in a circle. He didn't go any further than that for a few moments as we kissed slowly, his other hand roaming all over my body.

"More..." I said taking my lips away for only a second, then pressed mine to his again.

Without breaking our kiss, he wrapped an arm around my waist and lifted me. He grabbed the back of my panties and ripped them off with his other hand. He sat me on the table and I bent my knees, lifting my legs up to place my feet on either side of me. I heard his pants hit the floor an it made my heart beat even faster. I grabbed the back of his neck and our kiss grew deeper. He slid his fingers up and down, teasingly moving across my clit, barely touching it. He then concentrated right at my opening, brushing his fingers across it.

I pulled away and told him, "Just try one at first."

"I'll be careful. If anything hurts, even a little, all you have to do is tell me and we'll stop. I won't be upset with you." he promised.

"I know."

"Ready?" he asked.

I nodded. He slid only the tip of his finger in, moving it around the rim at first. He touched his forehead to mine and slid the rest of the finger into me. It didn't hurt at all, it felt amazing. He moved it slowly in and out. When he pushed his finger in deep and arched it, I let out a quiet moan.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Uh huh."

"Feel good?"

"Yeah." I breathed.

"Good... Two?" he asked moving his finger in a circle.

"Yeah, slowly though."

"I know, I will." I could feel his warm breath on my face. He added a second finer and it felt even better. I put my hands on either sides of his face.