Ginna's POV - I'm Too Emo For This Part 2

Family gatherings were never my forte. For example, when I was twelve my entire family forgot to tell me that dinner was being served and I was sitting downstairs with the dog (who was sadly now dead) for the entirety of the meal. Not even my mum noticed I was gone. I eventually went upstairs to go pee and finally joined my family (after going pee of course), which in itself was a terrible idea.

My family is an interesting bunch. My mum and dad were like fifth cousins or something along those lines. So when they started going out and the families met it was like some really weird reunion that no one really wants to go to. They didn't even know they were related until their families met. So now, even though my dad has been dead for almost ten years, the family gets together every single holiday and at least once throughout the summer. Which was today.

Milla has come with me for the past two years. So this is her third year. She's pretty good at these things. She knows exactly what the old grandmas want to hear and she jokes with them about my 'tendencies.' If you can even call them that. I'm just very emotional.

"G, is doing very well in school Fran," Milla explains to my great aunt.

"Whos this G, I asked about Ginna," Aunt Fran says chortling. Milla laughs along with her, giving me a side glance as I roll my eyes. This always happened, for some reason everyone refused to call me G. It's just a nickname.

"Ah, Milla, Ginna, some guy in a pickup is looking for you, he said his name was Logan." Another aunt says coming up, putting her arms around your guys shoulders. "Nice to see you Milla, and I guess you too Ginna."

"Thank you Deb," Milla smiles at her pulling me away before I push Deb into the grill. She does not agree with my lifestyle because she thinks the devil corrupted me.

"Do you know why he's here?" I ask Milla.

She shrugs before replying,"no idea." Suddenly she stops and furrows her eyebrows before continuing to the rusty pickup truck in the distance.

"What was that for?"

"I think I know why," she says looking slightly concerned when I mentioned the second person in the car.

Upon arriving to the pickup you noticed a very familiar face in the driver's seat. Logan, Millas brother, and some curly haired guy in the passenger seat. Milla sighed before calling out at her brother.

"Why the hell are you here," Milla says, setting her elbows on the open window.

"I need you to take my mate," Logan says, tilting his head to the passenger. Milla rolls her eyes. Logan leans in close and whispers to Milla,"He's a cop and I need to make a run."

She looks at the innocent looking man in the passenger seat than at me. I just shrug. "Okay he can stay, but if anyone asks he's now my brother I don't know any Logan."

"I'm Milo by the way," the man says smiling. "I hope I don't inconvenience you, Logan just has to go to work and I live two hours away so he can't drop me off."

The Milo guy was very interesting to say the least. Everyone actually thought him and Milla were related. It was awkward when some great aunts asked if he would marry me because they want Milla to officially be apart of the family. Milo sadly declined.