Ginna's POV: Why Do People Always Assume My Love Interests

I see Michael swim out to me and Milla. God this is gonna be interesting. If I have to I'll whack him with my board. He's just a big douche.

"G, before you do something I just want to say I'm sorry for leaving you and ignoring you," He says. Michaels stopped and is holding onto my board. Should I throw him off?

"Okay, I guess I forgive you, kind of," I answer. He smiles. I start to paddle to shore and see everyone else follow.

When we get to shore Michael starts explaining what he was talking about earlier, the cabin crap. Still not excited. "Mum said me and you could bring friends with us so I thought you could bring...them," he shudders at the word and I laugh. "Actually please don't, I don't think they are nice people."

    I give him a weird look, but he just shrugs me off. We are finally at the shore and he starts digging in his swim shorts. What's he digging for? Seems like it's too small to find.

"Well, I changed my number so here's the new one," Michael says handing me a wet piece paper and walks off.

I turn to Milla and she's smiling like an idiot.

"God did you just see some cute guy naked or something," I ask walking to the building. She shakes her head.

"No, I'm just happy that you are finally talking to Michael, it's a miracle, you seem more happy around him," she explains," It's like you have a crush on him." She shrugs and walks off, leaving me with my mouth hanging open at what she just said.