Michael's POV: Why Couldn't We Have Gone to Chipotle

"Why are we here?"  I look around the beach crawling with people.  We never go to the beach.  Ever.  I don't even remember whose idea it was to come here, but here we are.  I sit in the back seat of Ashton's car next to Luke.  We are blaring some Beyonce and Nicki Minaj song Calum turned on.

    "Those girls came here.  I thought we could bug them," Calum smirks, turning around to me and laughs.

    Ashton's eyes widen and he leans forward against the wheel.  "Dude!  They're getting naked!"  The car was now fully stopped in a parking space and he stares at a girl stripping down, causing the rest of us to look.

    "No, they're going surfing."  I look out the window and see Ginna come out of a shack in a bathing suit.  Oh shit.  If she knew we were here she'd freak.

    "Calummmm.  Look who's here," Luke teases him, pointing towards the petite blonde one paddling out to a wave.  "It's one of the twins from the party that live in that really nice beach house.  If you get with her maybe one day you'll inherit their cash-"

    "Fuck off, dude."  He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms in a pout.

    "Are you going to go and talk to G or something?"  Ashton looks at me in a confused way.

    "No.  Just spy.  Take pictures to haunt them.  I don't really know."  I open the car door quietly and step out.

    The others follow me shortly.  "Guys, I think the blonde is a better surfer than me."  Luke squints in the sun at the girl surfing a huge wave.

    "No shit.  You suck balls."  I push him mockingly.

    "Look who's here Michael, it's G!  Go and talk to her I think she wants an apology." Ashton kicks around some sand.  Obviously he doesn't want to be here.  I mean, same, but I couldn't just walk away from her.  We were friends at one point in our lives and it would be wrong of me to not try and make things right.

    "Um if you didn't know, she's in the middle of the water."  I hold a hand out to her to show where she is.

    "Then go and swim."  Ashton pats me on the back and looks me in the eyes, raising his eyebrows.

    "No.  Can't we just wait till they're done?"  I move away from him and sit on the hood of the car.

    "Well I don't want to be here all day."  Calum puts his hands in his pockets and pops a hip.

    "Well Calum, you could maybe go and make friends with the hot girls at the beach," I answer, showing him the vast stretch of beach with a bunch of babes on them, "maybe show a little more skin?"  He rolls his eyes, takes his Nirvana shirt off and runs to the beach.

"I'm not doing that," Luke says holding onto his shirt like someone's gonna rip it off.  I smirk and give Ashton a look.

"Well if you don't we're throwing you in the ocean."  Ashton looks at his hand and then up at Luke.  Luke shakes his head.  I nod to Ashton and we run at him, grabbing him by the arms.

    "WAIT."  He laughs and tries to run away.  He can't handle me and Ashton's manly strength.

    We walk to Calum who is sitting on the dock watching the girls surf.

    "MOVE!"  I laugh and we throw Luke into the water.

    "Hey man not cool!"  Calum holds his chest that got water splashed on it.

    "You're next!"  I push Calum's shoulders into the water.  I didn't realise until halfway through the push, he had a hold of my hand.

    "NO MY HAIR!"  I fall into the water screaming.