Nat's POV - Damn Whos That Tall Fella

The party was crazy. There were so many people and the music was so loud I couldn't even hear myself.  Milla and I went to the dance floor when Uptown Funk started playing.

"I took dance, you know," I told her over the speakers.  "Back in the day."

Milla looked surprised.  "Really?  Me too!"

We high fived each other.

"Yeah, I took mostly ballet," I said.

"Nice."

We danced our hearts out until I accidentally bumped into someone. I turned around to see a tall guy with blonde hair that was formed in a quiff.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you." The guy said, scratching the back of his long neck.

I chuckled, shaking it off.  He was a cutie, I'll give him that.  "No it's my fault I wasn't looking where I was dancing."  Hopefully he didn't think I was trying to dance up on him.  Oh gosh, my face was heating up.

"What's your name?" he asked, putting his hands in the pockets of his ripped, black skinny jeans.

"Natala, but my friends call me Nat. What's yours?"

"I'm Luke." His hand brushed mine and I smiled.  I could tell I was blushing really bad right now.  "I like your hair," he said. He twirled a piece of my hair in his fingers and smiled.

"Thanks."

"Do you have a phone?" He asked.

"Yeah," I said while pulling my phone out of my pocket.

"Here put your number in mine and I'll do the same with yours." He said handing me his phone. I put my number in and handed it back to him.

"I guess I'll see you around then."

"Yeah see you." I said walking away.

Wow, he was such a smooth talker.  This is the type of guy I'd want in my life, a man who can hold a real conversation.  Don't get many people like that nowadays.  Maybe I'd see this Luke person again sometime.

I told Kali that she should go put on different music because I was becoming bored and she nodded going over to the stereo. I was starting to get tired so I checked my phone to see what time it was. It read 11:57.

Normally, I'd be passed the fuck out right now.  Everyone would be leaving soon anyways, so I went upstairs to get a glass of water and to see how the adults were doing.  Board games and various snacks covered the coffee table as my parents laughed and chatted together with other parents and neighbors.

When I came back downstairs, Kali was talking to Ginna and people still danced. I smiled and left them to go upstairs again.

I was starting to fall asleep standing up, so I went upstairs to my room and changed out of my clothes into pajamas. I crawled under the covers and started to fall asleep. Luckily our walls were sound proof.