Lukes POV: Uncomfortable Bathroom Talks

Normally I would never talk to another man with his dick hanging out, but Michael was one of three people who I'd do anything for. "Mate, you okay? You've been staring at your penis for a good five minutes." I've never seen him concentrate more on anything in his life.

Michael leaned his head forward and rested his head on the wall before the urinal. A very dirty wall, I must say. "I fucked up so bad," he whispered.

"Look, if you accidentally peed on the wall don't worry about it, guys do it all the time-"

"I talked to Ginna and she doesn't forgive me," he interrupted, voice louder than usual. "I think I've just realized that I've lost her. Completely. Forever," he paused to tuck himself back in his trousers. "For good. Gone."

I knew Calum's plan was necessary. "Look, I'd help you come up with more synonyms but we have class soon," I used my thumb to point towards the bathroom door. "Come on. I'll walk with you."

He waved me off. "No. You go ahead. I need some time to think. I didn't realize that I basically skipped last period, and now I don't feel so great. You go ahead."

It hurt to see Mikey like this. "Alright..."

"And if the teacher asks, just tell them I'm taking a shit." Michael walked over the sink to wash his hands.

"Cool. See ya." I walked out with that.

The next class we had was math which sucked, but at least Calum and Ashton were in their as well. Ashton was a grade ahead of us, but since my mom signed me up for advanced math I just had to roll with it. Calum was pretty smart too.

I rushed into the room seconds after the bell rang, trying my best to stop the teacher from closing the door on me.

"Mr. Hemmings, there is a minute bell for a reason," my teacher, Mr. Landson said.

"Yeah, yeah," I made eye contact with Ashton and Calum in the back of the room and nodded. "I was helping a friend with... locker problems." The two seemed to have understood my predicament as I ran to my seat. "Guys, it's Michael. Something's not right. I found him in the bathroom just staring at his penis, not even a bit self conscious about what he was showing off. If... you know what I mean."

They both nodded. "So you think something's wrong because he was staring at his dick? Was that all you saw?" Calum lowered his voice once the teacher started his lecture.

I turned to face Calum in my seat. "He said he fucked up with G. He's hopeless now, Calum. What else can we do for him?"

"Okay, Ashton, come here." Calum waved over Ashton who was dozing off a couple seats over. "We need to think."

Ashton scooted his desk closer to the two of us. "Well if she doesn't forgive him then there isn't much else we could do for them," he whispered. "He's not exactly the type to woo a girl over."

That gave me an idea. "Ooh!" I snapped my fingers. "Calum. You get babes, right?"

Calum shrugged. "Not since I started hanging around you guys."

I ignored that. "And that's from football, right? Chicks dig a sporty guy, which, I assume is why none of us have gotten ass in our life times," I look at Ashton. "I mean, you're muscular and all, Ash, but I think women like a guy in action, hence, Calum."

Ashton shrugged. "I don't know. I haven't really been looking for someone, I guess."

"What are you trying to get at?" Calum said, scrunching his eyebrows, turning the attention back to me.