Ch 2: Taehyung

Stop it Taehyung, stop thinking about him.

Jungkook is happier now and you should be too

Too bad I wasn't thinking about Jungkook.

Stop it Taehyung, stop yearning for his touch

Jungkook is happier now and you should be too

Too bad I wasn't yearning for Jungkook's touch.

You made a promise to Jungkook.

Yeah I promised to take care of him but I never thought I'd fall in love with him.

That wasn't part of the promise

Yeah but too bad I fell in love anyways.

Wake up Taehyung 

Jimin will never be yours. You can't always get what you want.

I sat up straight in bed as my heart pounded like an 808 drum and my sweat shifted down to my spine. Every fucking night I'd get those crazy dreams and sick thoughts about Jimin.

I don't know what was wrong with me.

Perhaps I was going crazy.

"Mmmm....Taehyung what's wrong?" a voice whispered to me.

I fucking forgot I had Soomin over last night. She came to hang out and things just went for there.

"Get up!" I snarled as I forced myself off my bed. I really wanted to face palm myself for even sleeping with her. "And get dressed." I added as I sauntered into the bathroom.

There I turned on the light and cringed at the sight if myself in the mirror. The bitch fucking gave me hickeys all over my fucking neck. With a sigh of disbelief I poured water on my face and took a deep breath.

Stop it Taehyung, stop thinking about-

"Taehyung have you seen my underwear?" Soomin asked from the doorway of my bathroom.

"It's probably under my bed." I hissed.

God I was such a mess.

The image in the mirror is not the person I wanted to be. I've grown an inch over the summer and got a pretty nice tan. My hair had gotten longer, which almost resembled a mullet and I've  lost some muscle weight.

The Coach isn't going to approve of my looks. I better start working out again.

"Alright I'm ready!" Soomin chirped. Her fucking voice gave me a head ache.

Why did I even put up with her stupidity?

Oh that's right I wanted to be noticed.

I didn't want anyone to look at me like I was some parasite.

I couldn't go back to being made fun of again for being gay,

I needed to be perfect.

I hated the preps, especially the dumb ass group I hung out with. It's because of them that I was failing school.

I hated sports, especially fucking football. No one understands how hard it was for a gay guy not to look at another guy's ass in the shower.

And I hated the way I acted towards others.

I only acted like an ass just so that my friends could approve of me.

I slept with girls so that everyone thought I was straight.