Ch 31: Jimin

Ladies and gentlemen congratulations to Busan High class of 2018

An up roar of cheers and cries emitted throughout the football stadium as every tossed up their hats and gowns. 

This was it.

I finally graduated.

"It's about fucking time." Taehyung muttered as he zipped down his gown and took out his phone. "We have three hours until our flight leaves." He said as he leaned in and pecked my cheek.

 "Jimin! Taehyung!" we both turned our heads and smiled as Jisoo jumped up and down frantically with her diploma in hand. "We fucking did it!" she squealed.

"Yeah I can't believe we did." I said as I looked over to Taehyung who was messing with his phone. "Right Taehyung?"

Taehyung put away his cell phone and sighed. "Yeah, umm...Jimin I got to go someplace but I promise to meet you later." He said as he kissed me on the lips and reached over to hug Jisoo.

"Where are you going? It's graduation, don't you want to stick around?" I asked.

Taehyung patted my shoulder and shook his head. "Trust me I have to care of some business. I'll see you later." He said as he rushed through the crowd and disappeared.

"Hmm...I wonder what he meant." Jisoo said as turned to me.

"Jisoo!" Jisoo and I turned around to see a group of people approach us. I recognized Jisoo's mom, two little kids, her grandfather and an older looking guy.

"Shit! I gotta go Jimin." She said as she pecked me on the cheek. "I'll see you later" she added as she hurried on.

"I guess it's just me." I said to myself as I wandered through the crowd. I eventually found Namjoon and Jin who were trying to look for me as well.

"Jimin! Congrats" Jin beamed as he embraced me with a tight hug. Namjoon patted my shoulder and nodded.

"Thanks" I mumbled. "I'm just glad it's done."

"Us too." Jin said as he looked up to the sky. "I'm sure...Jungkook would have been happy for you too." he whispered.

The thought of Jungkook didn't bother me as much as it used to. I knew Jungkook wanted me to be happy and I was. "I know he's watching me from somewhere." I said with a smile.

"Oh Jimin...we have a surprise for you." Namjoon announced.

 "Really? What?" I asked.

Namjoon and Jin both looked at each other and stepped aside. Down a long narrow row of people, one person stood out the most.

My mother.

"Mom!" I shouted as we both ran up to each other and embraced ourselves in tight hugs. "Oh my god...I can't believe you made it!" I whispered as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I can't believe it either." She sniffed. "But you should thank Jungkook's cousin. He came by and asked permission if they can take me to see you. Of course I had to be escorted with a police officer but it was so worth seeing my little boy graduate." She said as she looked at me closely. "Jimin...I want you to have fun in Seoul. I want you to live life like it's your last day on this earth. I want you to be finally be happy." She whispered.

I nodded to her request and wiped the tears off my cheeks. "I will mom. And I promise to come back to you someday. I won't forget you." I said as I hugged her tightly again.

"Mrs. Park?" Mom and I glanced over to see Jin arm and arm with Namjoon. "May we have a word with you?" he asked.

My mom looked over to me and nodded. "Jimin, go have fun." She said as she kissed my cheek and walked off to talk to them.

"Jimin!" Jisoo cooed as she jumped on my back. "Now that we are officially done with this school, you want to go chill until Taehyung get's back?" she asked.

I looked over to her and smiled. "I already had a place in mind and Taehyung is supposed to meet me there after he takes care of his little business." I said.

Jisoo arched her brow. "Okay but what business does he have to take care of?" she asked.

 If only I knew