Ch 19: Jimin [18+]

Jin and Namhoon had found out about what happened in school and they weren't too happy about it. 

"Jimin...we know you didn't start the fight but you were involved somehow so.." Namjoon spoke as he looked over to Jin, unsure what to do in that situation. "Umm...we are going to have to ground you for the remainder of your suspension and vacation. That's basically a month." He added.

Being grounded to me was nothing; in fact it was better than getting beating by a belt or a fist. But they would never hit me, they are too nice and I could tell it bothered them to ground me. "I understand and I'm sorry for getting suspended." I said.

"Oh no you don't have to apologize. We know you didn't start it and as long as you didn't hurt anyone its okay but getting suspended is not tolerated in this house. I'm sure you understand." Jin informed.

"I understand very well but I'm sorry for putting this on you. I promise I'll only do homework they send me and go to work." I said.

"And...no tv, no internet, and no video games during your suspension, is that clear?" Namjoon asked.

I nodded my head and smiled. "Yes sir I understand."

"Good. Jin and I have to go to work. If you need anything just call us." he said as he took Jin's hand and left.

As soon as I made sure their car was out and gone, I ran upstairs to my room and grabbed my cell phone. After four rings Taehyung finally picked up.

"Hey Jimin"

I smiled with joy to his voice. I needed to see him right away and Namjoon never said anything about not visiting friends. "I'm grounded." I said.

Taehyung laughed his ass off on the other line. "Dude me too. When my dad found out, he bitched me out. I'm grounded for the entire month and he said I can't have anyone over. So what time you want to come?" he asked.

I laughed at his cockiness and the fact that he invited me despite him not allowed to have anyone over. "I was just going to ask you if I can come over. I can go right now if you want."

"No I need you right now. I'm bored as hell and no one is home."

"Alright I'll be out in two minutes. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said before hanging up.

I jumped off my bed like an idiot and rushed out the door. Taehyung lived down the road so I decided to walk. It only took ten minutes and as soon as I rung his bell he answered the door.

Shirtless.

Before I could say anything his lips met mine in a passionate and hot rhythm as his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to his body. We made out for a good minute before parting for air. "Nice to see you too." I teased as I pecked his cheek.

Taehyung smiled as he held the door open for me to enter. I gladly stepped inside his house and was greeted by the smell of lavender. His house was very nice and clean...and cold as hell. "So what do you want to do?" he asked as he closed the door behind him.

I turned around and shrugged. " Dunno. I guess just chill."

Taehyung shook his head and pressed me against the wall. "Jimin, we have the house to ourselves and if you haven't noticed-" he pushed his body on mine, his erection rubbed against my leg. "I'm fucking horny."

I smiled playfully as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt a tent for in my pants and the tightness of my cock was unbearable. "Fine, lets fuck." I said as I grind my lower half onto him. He pressed me harder on the wall and attacked my neck with his lips, causing me to moan with excitement as my hands tangled themselves in his hair.