I'm Fine

Jimin's Pov

"I never knew this would be the last time I'd come here." I said to myself as I stared down at Jungkook's grave. It was worn out from the weather but his name still stood. "And I know once I leave I'll never see you again, at least not for a very long time." I added as I  laid the bouquet of flowers next to his grave. The  gentle breeze, the smell of wet grass, the all too familiar scent that he's close by, all of those senses I'll surly miss.

"Jimin?" came a gentle voice from behind.

I didn't have to guess who it was.

"Hey Taehyung." I whispered as I kept my gaze on the grave. Taehyung gave a soft sigh and a tender kiss on my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"Are you ready? Or do you need a few moments alone?" he whispered as he pecked my neck again.

I turned around and looped my arms around his neck. I gazed deeply into his eyes and smiled. "I've been ready for a long time." I said as I kissed him tenderly.

Taehyung smiled within the kiss and nodded. "Good, I'll be waiting in the car." He said as he gave me a last quick kiss and smiled at Jungkook's grave. "Thank you" he whispered as he left.

I returned my gaze back to the grave and sighed yet again. "I can't believe this is it" Jisoo's voice echoed behind me.

"I know I can't believe it either." I said as I glanced over to her. "I feel like this is a dream."

Jisoo shrugged a little and knelled down beside the grave. "If this is a dream, then maybe I don't want to wake up." she said sadly.

"Jisoo, we all can't live in a dream forever. One day we would have to wake up to reality. And who knows, it may not be that bad." I smiled.

Jisoo chuckled under her breath and stood up. I got a good look of her face and saw fresh tear stains. "I guess you're right Jimin." She whispered. I could tell she was holding in a sob.

"Jisoo please don't cry." I felt my eyes tear up. "Please don't make me cry" I teased as I wiped the tears off my eyes. "I'm going to miss you a lot."

"Me too." She said as she hugged me tightly. I hugged her back as if the world was going to end. I loved Jisoo like a sister and even though her feelings were much stronger, I knew she loved me like a brother. "You better fucking call me and chat online with me all the time. I want every detail about Seoul, even down to the hot guys." She laughed.

I nodded in reply and wiped more tears from my eyes. "Same here, I want to know everything about Japan, even down to the hot gay guys down there." I teased.

"And no matter what happens, we'll always have each other." She sighed once more.

"Jisoo! Hurry up, your flight leaves within an hour!" Jisoo's mother called out from her van.

Jisoo sighed dramatically and kissed me square on the lips. It was more like a friendly kiss, something sweet and innocent. "Don't forget me." She whispered as she patted my cheek and dashed off.

"I won't." I said to myself. "I will never forget you Jisoo."  I added as I looked down to Jungkook's grave with a smile.

As I look back at my old life I couldn't help but smile.

Through the laughter and joy

Through the sadness and tears

And from the anger and struggles

I know my life has just started.

This maybe the end of one journey

But my adventure has just begun.

I'll miss you and I'll always love you Jungkook.

Thank you

And don't worry, i'm doing just fine. 

The End