Ch 26: Taehyung

My head hurt like a bitch and my whole body was covered in sweat.

I forced my eyes open as my blurred vision slowly formed into an object, then a room. I knew it wasn't my room because I never had grey walls with empty picture frames. I never had fungus seep through the cracks of my ceiling and broken glass on the floor and chains on my bed.

 Looking around some more, I noticed my cell phone laying on the side table next to a vase.

"What the fuck?" I grumbled as my throat still burned from that whisky. I noticed I was shirtless and my pants felt like they've been touched. All I could remember was drinking whisky with someone then blacking out.

"I see you're finally awake." A voice said to me. I turned my head to the side and saw Minhyuk sitting on a chair. His back was facing me and he was staring out the window with a cigarette well lit in his right hand.

I tried to move around but my hands were chained to the bed. "You sick fuck!" I shouted as I violently pulled on the chains. "What did you do to me!"

Minhyuk turned around in his chair and stared at me emotionless. "I took you home and made you mine." He said sickly.

"You fucker!! Let me out!" I shouted.

Minhyuk shook his head and stood up. I got a better view of him and noticed he was shirtless and in skin tight jeans. He lit out his cigarette and walked over to me. "I can't do that. You'll just ruin the fun." He said as he stood over me. "Besides you'll just run back to Jimin and tell the cops. I can't have you do that." He added as he straddled me.

Jimin.

I was supposed to meet up with him and Jisoo last night. I looked to the side and saw a clock hanging on his wall. It was four thirty in the morning. 

Shit, I bet Jimin was freaking out by. 

"I bet you he called the cops by now since I was supposed to meet up with him last night." I smirked.

Minhyuk  smirked back and grabbed my phone from the counter. He pressed a few buttons and showed me a video. I gasped in horror as I saw myself moaning and groaning as his disgusting face slid up into the screen and left a sick message.

 "I don't think he's going to be calling anyone." he said as he placed my phone back on the counter.

"You asshole, why did you do that! And what did you do to me!" I spat.

"I did nothing to you. The drug I slipped into your drink just makes you sweat when horny." he said as he leaned his face closer to mine. "You sound like a whore when you moan. God it was like hearing angels cry." He grinned.

I tried again to pull my hands free from the chains. They weren't too tight on me and I noticed the sweat on my hands were making it easier to slide them through. I had to play it out if I wanted to escape. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said cockily.

God this is sick.

Minhyuk's face softened to my response. "I like you a lot. I'm quite jealous that little whore got a nice piece of ass like you." he moaned.  "The things I want to do to you...god I feel like cuming all over myself." He said as he leaned in and licked my ear lobe.

It felt so fucking dirty.

I faked a moan and moved my hands some more. I managed to get my right hand free but kept It in place so he wouldn't notice. "Did I tell you that I was a great fuck?" I said as I managed to remove my other hand from the chain.

Minhyuk grinned and shook his head. "No but you don't have to tell me." He said as he rolled his hips on my crotch. "I can already tell you're a natural sex god."