Ch 17: Jimin [21+]

No words could describe the scenery before me. Of course, the pond itself was a sight to see but what Taehyung had done to the place was even better. I thought for a moment that I had fallen down the rabbit hole and somehow ended up in Wonder Land.

"Taehyung this is.."

"For you Jimin." He said. "I did this for you because...I love you Park Jimin."

My heart ached in my chest to those words. How long has it been since someone has embraced me with such kindness. How long has it been since someone uttered those three magic words to me.

I was speechless as I gazed around the scenery. The old wooden table was covered with a blue and white picnic cloth and on it was a plate with cookies, two cups with napkins and two large candle sticks, already lit. He had his stereo on and coming out of it was the sweet melody of Eyes, Nose, Lips  by Taeyang. The best part was the pond. Dangling on the rocks were small snowflake looking light bulbs, perfect for the holiday season we were in.

 I must have been silent for too long because I noticed the worried look on Taehyung's face. I swallowed hard and smiled. "I...I love it" I managed to say.

Taehyung let out a deep breath as he held out his hand for me. I walked up to him and took it with ease. I didn't understand why I was so nervous around him. Perhaps it was just my nerves getting to me. "Are you hungry?" he asked sweetly.

I smiled and nodded. I spent all day getting ready that I didn't eat any breakfast.

Taehyung guided me over to the picnic table and sat me down. I looked down to the plate and saw cookies. "Aww...how sweet" I said as I picked one up and bit it. That was the best fucking cookie I've ever tasted. An intense flavor of peanut butter and M&M's exploded in my mouth. I ate the whole cookie within seconds and grabbed another.

Taehyung simply chuckled to my actions. "I see you like my baking." He smiled.

I nodded abit and ate another cookie. I must have looked like a fat ass in front of him for eating too much. "It's delicious. I didn't know you were such a good baker." I said as I ate another.

Taehyung smiled and nodded. "My mom taught me how to bake. We would always bake those cookies every Sunday." I could tell by his tone he missed his mother. It really was a shame that she took her own life. "Well enough about the past, I have another surprise" he said as he reached into the basket and took out a large bottle of Absolute Vodka.

"Wow...your trying to get me drunk?" I teased as I held out my cup. "I've never tasted it...is it good?" I asked.

"I dunno, I've never really drank it either." He said as poured some into my cup. He then poured some for himself and placed the cup to his lips. "Okay...on three, one, two.."

We both drank at the same time. I've never consumed alcohol before and I would have to say it was...different. The taste of cherry with a burning after affect seemed somewhat enjoyable. Taehyung on the other hand seemed abit disgusted with his drink.

"Damn this taste nasty." He said as he spit the rest out.

I giggled as I took the bottle and poured myself another cup. "I think it's alright." I said as I gulped it down in one shot.

"Whoa, easy on the vodka, your body is not used to it." he warned.

"Nah it's alright, I think I can handle it." I smiled as I took another swing.

---

Ten minutes later I was fucked up.

I was slurring like an idiot and every time I tried to walk around, I'd end up tumbling to the ground. I've never been drunk in my entire life and I would have to say I loved the feeling.