Ch 13: Jimin

It was an hour long drive to the pond called the Tomb. The name itself sent shivers all over my body. I didn't understand why it was called such a dark name but perhaps it really was just meant to scare away the locals.

"Wow this place is nice." Taehyung said as I parked the car in front of an old abandoned cabin. The area surrounding the cabin was all woods, just like in that dream. The cabin itself looked to be more than forty years old and it was boarded up so no one can get in.

We go out of the car and looked around for a bit until Taehyung found a small path leading down into the woods. "I think the pond is this way" he said as he hoisted his back pack over his shoulder and walked.

"Wait for me!" I called out as I grabbed my bag and followed him. We walked for a good ten minutes before stopping in front of a very large pond. It was the size of an average swinging pool and from the looks of it, the deepest end was at least eight feet. It was just how I saw it in my dream. Everything was surrounded by trees and the smell of pine and maple filled the air. I looked around cautiously, hoping that demon Jungkook wasn't hiding in the trees.

"Hey I see a picnic table!" Taehyung said as he pointed off to the distance. "Well, let's get studying then." He said as he walked over to the table and settled his bag down.

"Alright let's get to studying" I said as I sat down next to him and took out my books.

We studied for a good twenty minutes before Taehyung got hungry. He reached into his bag and pulled out two water bottles and a box of pop tarts.

"You thirsty?" he asked as he offered me the other water bottle.

"Thanks" I said as I took it and drank. Believe it or not It was really hot for November and the air around us was sticky and muggy.

We sat in silence and just looked around at the scenery. It was nice and I loved how the sun reflected off the pond which gave it a golden glow. "This place is amazing.." I said as I looked over to Taehyung and gasped.

Taehyung was crying, but at the same time he was smiling. "Yeah...this place is nice." He croaked as he held in a sob. I couldn't stop staring at him because he looked so beautiful when he cried. I would have never imagined Kim Taehyung to cry for something beautiful.

I gently placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it abit. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked calmly.

"My mom used to bring me here when I was a little boy. We would always run around the pond chasing after frogs. She would always catch one and kiss it, hoping it would turn into a prince." He chuckled. "But that was a long time ago." He whispered.

"I used to come here with my parents...but I can't fully remember everything." I smiled. "Hey...where is your mom?" I asked.

Taehyung's face hardened with a scary look. I cringed in my seat and bit my lip, almost regretting asking him that. "She's dead. She killed herself." He whispered.

"I...I'm so sorry." I said as I pulled my hand away from his shoulder. Taehyung reached out and grabbed it firmly.

"Thank you..." he whispered as he guided my hand to his cheek. I couldn't help but smile as I gently rubbed his wet cheek.

"You're welcome..." I said as I looked away. "We should get back to studying." I added.

"I guess you're right." He said as he let go of my hand and grabbed his water bottle.

I bit my lip again and tried to think of another conversation starter. I thought about what Jisoo told me and I decided to ask him about it. "So Taehyung...is it true that you would gladly suck my dick?" I asked.