Ch 22: Taehyung [21+]

"Ah fuck!.."

"Mmm...Taehyung.." Jimin moaned deeply as his back arched inwardly and his ass pressed deeper into me. "HARDER!" he cried.

"Fuck!" I hissed as I obeyed his command and violently pumped myself inside him. Jimin grasped my bed sheets as I felt his body tremble with pain and pleasure. I never understood why he preferred to feel pain during sex. It bothered me a lot to think that I was hurting him but he told me the pain was his pleasure.

I leaned over Jimin and slid my hand around his waist as his other hand was pumping his neglected member. I wrapped my hand around his and joined him.

 I couldn't believe we just ended up having sex so suddenly. When Jimin came to my house, he looked upset and when I asked him about it he pushed me against the wall and demanded sex. Of course I didn't reject and that's how we ended up in my bed. 

"I'm about cum.." he whispered between shallow breaths.

"Me too." I said as I pressed my chest on his back and stroked myself as deeply as I can. My thrusts were jerky and I felt Jimin tighten around my cock with each thrust I made. "Shit!" I hissed as I exploded inside Jimin. 

Jimin had his release a few minutes later as the bed sheets became more soaked with our liquids. "Wow...that was..."

"Amazing?" I said as I slowly pulled out of him and took off my condom and tossed it into the trash bin next to my bed. I was exhausted and as I looked at the time it said five o'clock in the morning. "We were at it all night." I chuckled as I slumped next to him.

"I really hate admit it but that was the best sex ever." he said as he remained in the same position.

"Why do you hate to admit it?" I asked as I looked at him with a hurt expression.

"Because I feel like I'm putting Jungkook to shame." He smiled.

"I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't mind being second place in great sex." I said cockily.

Jimin turned his body to me and sighed. He made a funny face as the smell of sex and sweat coated my bed and our skins. "I need a shower." He mumbled.

I laughed at his face and nodded. "Yeah, a bath is needed." I said as I got up naked and walked around my bed to the bathroom. I turned to him and noticed he was still lying on the bed. I had to hold in a groan as I stared as his naked body which glistened with sweat and cum "Are you coming?" I asked.

Jimin turned his body around and flinched. "I...need some help.." he said with a blush.

I let out a sigh as I walked over to my bed and picked him up bridal style. Jimin whimpered a bit in pain and wrapped his arm around my neck. I brought him into the bathroom and settled him down on the toilet seat. I turned on the water and waited a few moments before lifting Jimin up again and bringing him onto my large shower. I gently stood him up against the wall and allowed the water to engulf us. 

"How do you feel?" I asked as I took a rag with soap and began to scrub his chest.

"I feel fine." He said softly.

I smiled and nodded as I went lower on him. As soon as I got down to his legs I noticed blood was dripping down. I glanced back up to him and saw the painful expression on his face. "Jimin! Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to make you bleed! Are you in a lot of pain!" I said frantically.

Jimin shushed me by putting his index finger on my lips. "I'm fine Taehyung. Like I said earlier I want the pain that comes with sex." He whispered.

I furrowed my brow and stood up again. "I first I thought you were just being kinky but...I'm starting to think you're getting off on the sex pain. Is everything alright?" I asked.