Ch 28: Taehyung

I needed Jimin.

I needed to tell him the truth and I needed him to listen to me and to understand what really happened.

"C'mon Taehyung its fucking prom! Just chill and have fun." Ga-In cooed.

I sighed deeply and glared at her. She came to prom with the rest of the jocks but she seemed to have clung to me the most all night. I didn't want to do anything but look for Jimin. I already sent him a text and it was taking long for him to reply.

"Ga-In just leave me alone." I said as I got up. Besides the loud music, her presence was giving me a headache.

"Ugh, whatever" she said as she stomped off.

I smiled in relief and excused myself from the party since I was in no mood for fun.

I strolled outside and took a walk. As I was walking I saw someone-a girl- stumble up to me. Her dress was stained with blood and her hand was covering her nose. 

"T-Taehyung!!" she whimpered as she collapsed onto the ground.

"Jisoo!!" I shouted as I ran over to her. I flipped her over and leaned her on my leg. She looked like she was punched hard with a blunt object and her beautiful white dress was nearly covered in her own blood. "What the fuck happened to you! Where is Jimin!" I was frantic and scared.

"We...went for a walk." She uttered. "Minhyuk..he attacked us and knocked me out. The last thing I could recall was him dragging Jimin away." She said as she gripped onto my shoulder with her bloody hand and hoisted herself up.

I was shaking with anger and fury. I wanted nothing but to see Minhyuk die. He had hurt me, my friend and my boyfriend. He wasn't going to get away with this.

 "Jisoo...call the cops, I'm going after Jimin." I said as I leaned her against the rail.

"No!" she grabbed my arm. "I'm coming with you. Jimin is my best friend and I love him too. DON'T leave me here." She begged.

"Fine" I said as I grabbed her hand and dashed off to the parking lot. Since my car was messed up I had to use one of my father's car.

"His car is gone." she said as she pointed out an empty parking lot with burnt tired tracks leading away. "He could be anywhere!"

I swallowed a lump in my throat as I tried to think. Where in the world could he have taken Jimin?

Buzz

Buzz

I opened my phone and saw a text message from Jimin. It was sent half an hour ago.

Jimin:

I love you like the snowflakes loves a picnic

Snowflakes, picnic.

Then it clicked in my mind.

The pond.

"Jisoo are you calling the cops?" I asked as I got inside the car.

"Yeah!! What the fuck do you think I'm doing!" she spat.

I revved the engine and sped out like a mad man. I knew where he had taken Jimin and it was only a matter of time before something happened to Jimin.

I just hoped I wasn't too late.