Ch 23: Jimin

Prom was just a few days away and already the stores were packed with teenagers looking for new outfits and dresses. Taehyung and I had already gotten our outfits a few weeks ago but Jisoo still hasn't found the dress she wanted. 

"Damn-it! I hate pink." She grumbled as she tossed a strapless pink dress aside.

"Jisoo wear white. It brings out your eyes." I said as I flipped through some dresses on the hanger.

"But white is such a pure color" she cringed.

"So? White is a nice color. It signifies purity." I said as I picked out a strapless silk white dress under three hundred dollars.

"It makes me look like a virgin." She spat.

I glanced over to her and smiled. "Jisoo, you are a virgin."

"SHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Shut up! I don't want to anyone to hear that!" she said as she covered my mouth.

I removed her hand and handed her the dress. "This is the one for you. It screams your name."

"It screams virgin." She muttered as she walked to the dressing rooms.

"Which you are!" I called back.

Jisoo shushed me again before disappearing behind the curtain. I couldn't help but laugh as I continued to look around at some of the garments they had in this store. Everything else in the store looked liked something a trashy whore would wear. I was lucky enough to find a nice dress for Jisoo.

"Hey is she ready?" Taehyung asked as he appeared from behind a rack.

"Jisoo are you almost done?" I called out.

"Five more minuets!" she called back.

Taehyung shook his head with a smile. "Women...they always take their time." He mumbled.

"Yeah but don't forget Jisoo isn't like any other girl." I grinned.

"Yeah...she's my pimp." He teased.

Jisoo made it clear that she didn't want to go to prom by herself so we decided to go as a threesome. Jisoo also said that Taehyung was to be her bitch at prom and do whatever she wanted him to do. I didn't mind seeing as she wouldn't make my boyfriend do anything against his will.

"Alright I'm ready" we both heard Jisoo call out.

Taehyung and I turned our heads and saw Jisoo standing by the dressing room entrance. She looked amazing with the white dress on. It gave her a nice slim figure and showed off all her curves. I was right when it brought out her black eyes and It gave her a simple yet elegant look. 

"Perfect." I said.

"Wow...really nice." Taehyung added.

Jisoo's face turned three shades of red. "Shut up! This still makes me look like a virgin." She spat.

"Aren't you already a virgin?" Taehyung asked. I laughed my ass off as Jisoo gave him the finger and stormed off into the dressing room. Taehyung looked over to me completely confused.

"Don't worry about it. It's a long story" I assured him.

----

"Hey guys I want to tell you something." Jisoo said as she took a bite out of her ice cream. The three of us were chilling out by the board walk. 

"What is it?" I asked as I looked over to her. Taehyung had his arm around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder.

"I got accepted into college." She looked down to her ice cream.