Ch 25: Jimin

It was two in the morning.

Taehyung said he was coming at eight o'clock last night.

He never did.

"Maybe his car got a flat?" Jisoo suggested.

"No...then he would have called. I sent him a lot of text messages and voicemails. I think something happened."

"Jimin relax. Maybe he's really busy and who knows he's probably sleeping." She said.

Just as I was about to speak my phone rang. I instantly grabbed it and opened it.

 It was video message from Taehyung. 

I clicked play and gasped at what I saw.

Taehyung was lying on a bed, his shirt was off and he was sweaty. He was moaning and groaning. 

"Wow...is this his way of showing his love?" Jisoo teased.

I smiled and continued to watch. He kept on groaning but then I noticed both his hands were tied up. 

How the hell was he holding the cell phone? 

"Oh my god Jimin look!" Jisoo said as she pointed to the lower half of the screen.

Coming up from the bottom was Minhyuk. His dirty lips were kissing his way up to Taehyung, who was still asleep. He stopped just above Taehyung's lips and looked directly at the screen. 

"Looks like Taehyung is playing with the big boys now." he sneered as the video got cut off. 

Horror.

Shame.

Disgust.

Guilt.

Hate.

These were the feelings that were in my heart at that moment. I let the phone slip from my hands and land on my bed with a light thud. 

"He...He...cheated on me." I whispered. Tears pricked my eyes, causing my vision to blurr.

"Jimin I'm so sorry." Jisoo said as she embraced me with a hug.

My heart clenched with despair. 

How could Taehyung do this to me? 

Why would he cheat on me and out of all the people in the world with Minhyuk? 

I wanted to speak but my head began to spin and my voice gave out.

The last thing I remembered was Jisoo frantically calling my name then darkness.