Chapter 2: Good business

(Normal pov)

It was dawn when Hiccup and Toothless left Berk, the former Hooligan prince didn't even bother looking back, those people didn't care about him, no doubt when they hear about his disappearance, they'll throw a massive party, the thought made Hiccup's blood boil in rage. 

"Just wait Berk, I will exact my revenge." Hiccup murmured to himself quietly, once the duo were out of Hooligan territory, Hiccup urged Toothless to land on a island that is usually used as hunting grounds, but they didn't have to worry about that, since there was nobody here. 

"Toothless, what is it exactly that's causing the dragon raids? Because I for one would love to end the war between man and dragons." I say in a serious tone, yes, my first order of business is to remove whatever is causing the Dragon Wars, once thats done, I'll begin my plans on exacting revenge against Berk. 

::She is called... the Red Death, the Queen of Dragons. She's been alive for centuries and because she's so big and dwells inside the volcano of Helheim's Gate, she has the dragons under her control to raid for her::

Toothless said, apparently this Red Death is an alpha class dragon, I nod in understanding and pull out the map of the Barbaric Archipelago and I point out our locations. "We're here, on that tiny island, North West of Berk, and here..." I then point to the foggy cloud portrait of Helheim's Gate. "...is where we'll go now." I then see the look in Toothless's eyes. 

::Hiccup. The Red Death is not to be trifled with, she is a ruthless demon my kind call Queen and she will give us the greatest challenge of our lives, are you certain you wish to go down this path?::

Hiccup knew that if he wanted to exact his revenge against Berk, he'd need for the Dragon Wars to end now. The boy looked back at Toothless and nodded in confirmation. "I'm sure bud. I cannot begin my plans to make Berk pay while the Dragon Wars continue, we need to end her tyrannical reign. But we need help." Toothless cocks his head to side in confusion. 

::Hiccup, why in the name of the moon goddess would anyone want to help us? No Viking would ever help us now::

Hiccup looked at Toothless and shook his head. "Not Vikings. Dragon Hunters." He said, Toothless however snarled at the very mention of them. 

::Hiccup. Your are my friend and I respect you. But there is no way I will ever trust a Dragon Hunter. Those animals slaughtered my kind to the brink of extinction. For all I know, I'm the last of my kind::

Hiccup understood Toothless completely, Night Furies were very rare dragons to come across these days, no one exactly knows who exactly hunted them to extinction, but whoever the Hunters were that are responsible? They're of the highest order and very skilled in the art of hunting. 

Still, Hiccup needed Dragon Hunters expertise on how to deal with the Red Death. 

"Toothless, I understand, but like it or not, we cannot defeat the Red Death alone, we need help. I have enough coin to pay them off, and if they even think about betraying us or if they so much as touch a scale on your body, I'll flay their skin off and leave them as shark bait." Hiccup said with a firm tone, the Night Fury still believed that this plan would not go in their favor, but Toothless trusted Hiccup completely. 

::Very well my brother. Where do we look for these... Dragon Hunters?::

Hiccup pulled out a map of the entire Archipelago and pointed out to nearby taverns, brothels and trading ports where Hunters would most likely make supply trips to. 

"We'll start at the taverns and brothels then move up to the Northern Market and so on." Hiccup said, he then turned to Toothless and raised an eyebrow. "Are you with me?" He asked his dragon, the Night Fury gave his rider a look that said 'you better know what you're doing' but Toothless nodded in confirmation.