Chapter 35: You reap what you sow

(Normal pov)

Hiccup was sitting on the floor in his room, meditating, clearing his mind for the battle that would commence. The door to the Blood Kings door opened and Astrid entered, she looked at Hiccup who was still meditating, she snorted lightly at the sight.

"Someone tried to kill you Hiccup. How are you this calm?" She asked with disbelief, Hiccup breathed in slowly and exhaled slowly, he then opened his eyes and looked at Astrid. "The Saxon prisoners have all been returned to their cells and they will be worked into even harder labor, and with the death of one of their religious leaders, I doubt they will rise up and attempt to strike me down." Hiccup then rose to his feet and pursed his lips. "As for Stoick and his allies? Well, Stoick already knows that he had lost. Thats why he had Cami to try and kill me in such a cowardly and dishonorable way." Hiccup then approached Astrid placed his hands on her arms and rubbed them gently.

"I will spare no one on Berk, everyone there is guilty of what they did to me. Are you ready for that? To know that I won't spare anyone? Not even your parents?" He asked her, Astrid breathed heavily at the thought, her mother was always good to her, but even when Finn died, she supported Asbjorn and demanded that Astrid stay away from Hiccup. Her parents cut her off from the one she wanted comfort from the most.

Astrid then looked into Hiccup's eyes and nodded. "They all deserve the wrath you have in store for them. They tortured you, rejected you, and turned you into what you are today. They deserve to suffer." She said, Hiccup smiled lightly at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know that this won't be easy for you Astrid. Leaving behind the world you knew before your eyes were opened about the truth of dragons, but that just proves that you are stronger than any of the other fools on Berk and those that Stoick has gathered. They want war between humans and dragons to continue, but the dragons were being controlled back then, now they follow me, Toothless and my alphas."

Hiccup then cupped Astrid's cheeks and caressed them lovingly, causing Astrid to close her eyes and lean into Hiccup's loving touch, she knew what she was leaving behind, but that was all in the past, now? Now was the time to prove to Hiccup and herself that she was willing to surrender the life Stoick, her parents and Berk wanted her to live.

"When this war ends with the Red Maw in triumph, you will be my queen Astrid." He whispered in her ear, Astrid gasped and had to take steady breathes as Hiccup continued to whisper in her ear. "You will be the most powerful woman in the world Astrid, you will command my armies, generals, dragons, alphas, and our people. You will become Bloddronningen. The Blood Queen." Hiccup then pulled away and looked into her eyes which were swimming with tears. "But... if we are to die this day? Then, I will enter Valhalla with pride, and courage." He said, Astrid however shook her head and cupped Hiccup's cheek gently. "We are not dying today. We will succeed and start a new world order, and I will be honored to become the Bloddronningen. To become your queen." She said, they looked into their eyes for about ten seconds before pulling each other into a deep and passionate kiss.

Hiccup removed his robe off his shoulders and Astrid began to roam her hands over Hiccup's cut and sculpted body and the three large scars across his torso, as Astrid roamed her hands over his body, Hiccup started to remove the light red dress she had on, when her dress was removed, Hiccup led them to the bed and continued their heated make out session.

"I want you Hiccup."

Hiccup looked into Astrid's eyes to see them dilated and dark with love and lust, he caressed the sides of her body, causing her to shiver slightly, he leaned up slightly to look at her. "Astrid, are you sure this is what you want?" He asked her, because he knew this would be not only her first time, but also that she was offering him her virginity to him.