Chapter 29: Friends once more

(Normal pov)

"All hail Lord Haddock! The Blood King! The Dragon conquer! And the Overlord!!"

Everyone rose from their seats and bowed their heads as Hiccup entered the throne room dressed in his spiky black and crimson armor, as Hiccup stood near his seat, he laid eyes on the representative of Sharkslane tribe, the man wasn't bowing down before him, Hiccup flared at him, but the man still would not bow down.

Valka next to her son and glared at the Sharkslane representative as well. "The representative from Sharkslane will bow down before the Blood King." She said firmly, while everyone else was still bowed down, they all turned their heads to the Sharkslane representative, the man snorted in amusement and replied back. "The Blood King should bow down before Sharkslane." He said in a challenging yet rebellious tone, Valka approached the man as he continued speaking. "Rumor has it that representatives from the Hairy Hooligans arrived, and the Blood King let them live. I was under the assumption that the Blood King despised the Hooligans, yet he lets Stoick's people live?" 

Valka then growled out at the Sharkslane representative. "The Blood King bows down to no one." Before things got ugly, Hiccup spoke out. "Mother, stand down." He looked back and forth between his mother and the hostile representative, however Valka turned to her son and bowed her head before retuning to his side, the Sharkslane representative scoffed out. "You're dodging the topic boy." Everyone held their breath at the representatives words, Hiccup's pupils turned to slits as he seethed out. "Sit. Down. Before I deliver your body back to your pathetic chieftain, piece by bloody piece." Hiccup watched the representative, the man and everyone else sat down. 

"The people of Sharkslane will hear of this." The representative spat out, Hiccup had enough of this man, Valka stepped up and spoke out. "We've heard reports of the Sharkslane fleet advancing toward our beloved capital, we all know that Chieftain Sigurd wants nothing more than to take my sons place as king. So tell us... are you here to assassinate my son before your cowardly chief arrives?" 

All eyes turned to the Sharkslane representative, he clicked his tongue and shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not, Chieftain Sigurd values strength, and since the Blood King has refused to kill Stoick's pawns, Sigurd will see your weakness and challenge you for the throne." He said, Hiccup however had heard enough, he then got up from his throne and turned toward Sigurd's representative. "We need not argue about this any longer, please, join me. Let us speak privately, I have message for Chieftain Sigurd." Hiccup said as he stepped out the balcony behind his throne, the Sharkslane representative smirked at this and approached Hiccup. 

"Whatever your message is, I'm more than happy to deliver." He said, however, Hiccup seized the man by his throat and hurled him off the balcony with ease, the man fell from fifty stories, his screams silenced seconds later. Everyone in the room was silent witnessing this, Hiccup turned around to see those under his banner, those who joined his alliance, and those loyal to him, the Blood King's eyes were thin slits as he seethed out. "Would anyone else care to decide whether I spared the Hooligans out of weakness?" Hiccup looked around the room and when one spoke Hiccup smiled. "Good. Then lets begin."

(Astrid's pov)

It had taken me all night to sail back to Denmark, when it I finally arrived, I tied my boat up at the harbor and made my way into the city as fast as I could. Currently I was blending in the crowds of people within the Viking capital, I had a black cloak on and a hood draped over my head and face, I needed to speak with Hiccup. I approached the tower and thankfully, the guards didn't suspect anything out of the ordinary, I then entered the lift and when the guards asked me what floor I needed to be on, I said fiftieth, they nodded and raised me up.