The feeling

Taehyung's POV

His home was really big and cozy. We got in and told me to take my shoes and follow him upstairs. He stopped in front of a half closed door. He switched the lights on and pointed inside the room. "Here is the bathroom. You can take a shower until I find some clothes that fit you." He was smiling through the whole sentence. This was the first time I noticed how beautiful he was. He turned his back and headed down the hall through another open door. I got inside the bathroom. It was pretty big. It had both a shower and a bathtub. I decided to use the shower because I was too dirty to take a bath. I took off my torn and filthy clothes and threw them on a corner. I got inside the shower and let the warm water run on my body. It has been so long since I've taken a shower that I had almost forgotten how good it felt. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled over the sound of the running water. Jin opened the door and stood still bewildered. His eyes were nailed onto my naked body. I felt a little awkward so I decided to speak. "Hey...".  Jin suddenly shook his head and came to his senses. "Sorry it's been so long since I've seen... eh never mind. I brought you some clothes and a clean towel." He placed the clothes next to the sink and left the room with his head down. I smiled at his silliness.

After I felt clean, I got out of the shower and dried myself up. My hair were messy as fuck and my beard was bad to look at. I picked up the clothes he gave to me. It was a pair of sweatpants and an oversized pink T-shirt. I got dressed and headed downstairs. "Jin!" I called for him. Suddenly I heard a voice from behind me that startled me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I approached him and hugged him with all the strength I had in me. He hugged me back without saying a word. After I broke the hug, a tear fell down my eyes. "Thank you so much Jin, you are the only one that cared for a useless beggar like me" I paused to hold in my tears. "I will always owe you...". Now Jin was the one crying. In his attempt to lighten up the mood he commented on my weird look. "Should we do something about that... ferret on your face?" we both laughed before he grabbed my hand and forced me to follow him back inside the bathroom.

I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror. Jin was behind me, holding a pair of scissors. "You can shave your beard while I cut your hair, deal?" I nodded. I turned on the shaving machine and got to business. I was paying attention to my face and didn't even take a look at my hair being cut. It's been so long since I've done this. Everything felt way better than before. "All done!" I looked at Jin's face through the mirror and I saw his proud smirk. I finished shaving and I took a closer look at my hair. "This is actually pretty good! Are you a hairdresser or something?" Jin laughed. "Nah, I'm a music teacher." I turned around a looked him in the eyes "Well if that doesn't work out, you can always be a hairdresser" There was an awkward pause for a couple of seconds before Jin spoke. "So, are you hungry?" My eyes widened at his question. "GOD I'M STARVING" I made a exaggerated movement with my body. "Lets order then. Your choice!" he smiled while take out his phone and sitting on the couch. "I approached him and sat beside him. "Let's order some Korean BBQ!" I said, barely holding the saliva in my mouth. "Sure!"

The food was finally here and we ate we huge appetite. He were getting to know each other over dinner. We talked about what annoys us and what makes us happy. "Dessert?" Jin asked while cleaning up the table and placing the plates inside the dishwasher. "Yes please!". Jin approached the fridge and got out a plate with cake on it. "I only have this leftover birthday cake from yesterday. I hope that's OK." He placed the plate on the middle and cut it into pieces. "Was yesterday your birthday?" I asked. "Yeah it was..." his answer felt sad. "Happy birthday then!" I bent over the table and gave him a peck on the cheek. He flinched and his face got beet read. I smiled at him but before he could process what happened, his phone rang. "Hello!" Jin said after answering the phone. I could here the other voice but mumbled. It was definitely a male. "Hey Jinnie, are you free tonight?" Jin got surprised by the question and seemed interested. "Yeah, totally." "OK then, I'm outside your house, let's go for a walk." Jin closed the phone and and got flustered. "Is everything OK?" I asked. "My ex is outside and he wants to take a walk" I couldn't tell if he was excited or scared. "I can take care of him if you like, I'd do anything for you." Jin's cheeks turned red again. " No, I-I want to go. Will you be OK here by yourself for a couple of hours?" I smiled at him and hugged him again. "Go, it's not like I have anywhere else to go!" he laughed at my joke and stormed off to get dressed. I heard him yelling from upstairs. "Oh my god It's winter! Tae please let him in before he freezes to death!" I did as he asked. I opened the door and saw a beautiful man. It was fitting I thought. One god dating another... The ex seemed confused. "Hello. I'm Kai!" he paused, "Have we met?" flashes of him walking in front of me on the streets and offering me money crossed my mind. "I-I don't think we have. My name is Tae! Come in!" He came in and we sat on the couch. "So, are you and Jin relatives?" I tried to act casual. "No! He just... I-m just staying here for a while." Kai smiled. "Then I'm sure you have the time of your life! Jin is the funniest and kindest person I know!" I looked at my feet. "He sure is".

"I'm here!!" Jin almost fell down the stairs, trying to get down as fast as possible. "Be careful babe, I don't want you getting hurt!" Kai stood up and hugged Jin. Babe? Why is an ex calling him babe? "Tae, I'll be back in a couple of hours, help yourself with anything in the house." I smiled and the two of them left the house.

A sudden feeling crossed my heart. Something I haven't felt in so long...