Chapter 2

Age 9

Naruto's pov

I woke up with an arm pulling me against someone, I looked at the time and saw it was 5 O'clock, I pulled Kurama's arm away and got up to Make breakfast for Kurama and I.

It was just some rice with a bit of curry, chicken and fish, we had small side dishes with veggies and other things like some fruit and tofu, as well as soy sauce and sushi, lastly I put a two cups on the table and made the tea.

Once I was done I went back upstairs and shook Kurama awake, he gave me a glare and pulled me into the bed with him rolling me up with him in the blankets.

I sighed and snuggled into his warmth,
"Kurama we have to get up! We have to go to the academy!" He grumbled in response then got up with me in his arms and the blankets draped over us as he walked us into the kitchen.

He sat down with me in his lap, "sigh somethings never change do they" Kurama nodded his head then picked up his chopsticks and started feeding himself and me.

After eating and getting ready for the day I put on a black turtleneck skin tight shirt with long sleeve and a small hole on both that my thumb could go through and a dark reddish orange sweater over it that covered my hands since it was a sweater that actually belonged to Kura-nii, my pants where dark blue ANBU style pants, with white wrapping around my left thigh, my shoes where the normal dark blue shinobi sandals.

Kura-nii walked out of the room with dark blue Shinobi pants with matching sandals and white wrapping around the bottom of the pants, his top was a fish net shirt the sleeves reaching his elbows, over that was a black sweater that seemed to fit him perfectly, which he left open to show off the slight presence of toned abs, hay at least he didn't go over bored with his child human self.

His hear was left open save for the top half being pulled back with white wrapping affectively keeping his hair out of his face not counting the slightly shorter pieces framing other side of his face, his tails and ears where hidden, but his sharp claw-like nails stayed as well as his Sharp canines.

Soon after we where completely done getting ready we had started on our way to the academy, because of needing to wake up a fox whom oh so loved to sleep we where running 3 minutes late.

Kura-nii was sending harsh looks to the villagers who gave glares or insults to me, one even tried to tell Kurama that I was a demon but he only got made and yelled a death threat at the villager, if I wasn't there I'm sure he would have ripped out one of their throats.

Soon the academy came into view and I was practically dragging Kura-nii to the classroom, every time we came in late people would ask why I never spoke, none of them know why I didn't so they would keep asking or even call me a freak because of it.

Kura-nii pulled me closer and gave me a reassuring head nuzzle before opening the door abruptly, the up side is that the Iruka-Sensei was still taking roll so we could take a seat and not worry to much.

"Sorry for being late but I was too lazy to get out of bed" Kurama said pulling me into the room, I gave him an earitated look, oh you don't know the half of it (-_-) Kura-nii gave me this looked that said, you're-no-help, I only let out a sound that he knew was me laughing.

"What's wrong with you?! You sound like you just ate a bag of rocks!" I stepped back a bit and Kura-nii growled, "shut your god damn mouth you brat! Your too damn loud!" Kurama said out loud, I was about to scold him but then a horrible sound stopped me and instead made both me and Kura-nii cover our ears.

The sounds of fan girls, OH GOD END ME NOW! "OH MY GOSH YOUR SO HOT! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME KURAMA-KUN!" almost all the girls yelled, save for a purple haired girl and a random girl I saw shaking her head in the back.