Chapter 24

"You, I would like to speak to you about the... seal," the red-haired insomniac said, I smiled reassuringly then nodded. "Alright, after the first exam I will come to you and discuss it" he only nodded then turned away and left.

"You were talking with that freak weren't you" Sasuke growled, I frowned and nodded slowly. I then moved away from all the rookies.

I discreetly watched the people around the room, some seemed extremely strong well others just tried to be intimidating well also being scared of those around them. It was easy to figure out which ones were going to be a challenge and which ones wouldn't be.

"Hey, you guys" I jumped slightly at the voice, it recognized it as the one I heard earlier, the one who faked being an ANBU, "you should be a little quieter!" He approached the group, I wanted to squeeze him! Seeing a familiar face I was happy to see made me feel calmer.

"You guys are the "rookie nine"... fresh out of the academy, right?" He asked, I looked away not wanting to be associated with them but sadly this already caught the attention of the other exam takers. Most were smirking with cocky, smug faces, they probably thought we would be easy to beat, maybe we are but I'm not all that sure.

I felt uneasy when some of them gave looks to the girls and I, they were the same as those scary men from Gato's gang. "WHO'RE YOU? Acting all haughty!" Ino yelled causing more stares, I felt like a small rabbit in front of a pack of wolves right now... I miss Mada-Sama and Kura-Nii...

" I'm Yakushi Kabuto. Anyways, take a good look around you" finally after Kabuto introduced himself they realize the other candidates around them, all the stares and the killing intent around them.

Behind you, those guys are from the village hidden in the rain, they're hot-tempered" isn't that where Mada-Sama is right now? Will I be going there when-if he comes to get me?

The bond is getting tighter, it has to be where he is, a small smile graced my lips, I miss him so much.

"I thought I'd warn you before you got challenged," Kabuto said, "so Kabuto... is this your second time?" Sakura asked stiffly, he shook his head uttering a small no, "This is my seventh time" he replied.

" wow he's a great actor," I said to myself "who's a great actor?" I squeaked when hearing Mada-Sama's voice. Looks like that wasn't to myself...

"That Kabuto boy you sent," I said quietly, "hmm~ Naru koi?" I was red-faced at his words, "w-waaah?! M-Mada-Sama!?" I yelled in a flustered tone, he only chuckled, "you better start getting used to that love, for I shall be calling you that a lot more soon" he said causing me to flush more, "Mada-Sama~!" I whined out.

I looked over to see Kabuto with cards in his hand, I looked down and saw info on Gaara? "His mission experience, eight C-rank. Wow, one B-rank as a Genin, he's a shinobi from a different land and is a rookie, so there is no further detailed information" Kabuto pushes up his glasses, "but... it seems he had returned from all of his missions uninjured" fondly I decided to ignore them, I didn't care how they didn't or what information Kabuto had.

I watched a group of sound nin as they stared down Kabuto for a while till finally, they moved. I watched movement in the back, Gaara stopped cat boy... from pulling out that mummy from off his back. The one Ninja with the fur on his back pulled up his sleeve, he then with the help of his other male teammate took a swing at Kabuto, he must have said something to catch heir attention.

I knew he could handle himself so even when he did kneel over and throw up, I believed it was apart of his act.

My hands twitched in anticipation, I was excited and couldn't wait for the fighting to start. I refuse to kill anyone but I will fight my heart out.

A large gust of smoke puffed into existence then a mans voice erupted, "Silence! Degenerates!" Before everyone a large group of chunin and... Ibiki! I remember Jiji-Sama taking me to him so I could help pick out who attached me the night I was turned mute. He was scary at first but he was only hardened by his experiences.

"Sorry to keep you waiting... I'm Morion Ibiki, proctor for the first test of the chunin exam" everyone was silenced and put on the edge of their seats... or toes.

This just got exciting!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

All right! Today is the continuation of this amazing story my dear readers!

Just kidding, anyways I decided I wasn't going to make this an Mpreg. Sorry but I just don't want this story going into that duration, secondly I will have a Mpreg story which will be a Kuranaru, thank you and have a nice day~

Also sorry it's a little shorter the normal

HERES MAH FACE BISH!

(; ̄ェ ̄)